[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Commisso :
"I want to be very respectful of Italian football and I want to carry it forward. Last night you have seeing what happened to Milan , it's not just me who saw and talked about injustice but there are other teams.

:sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Commisso :
"I want to be very respectful of Italian football and I want to carry it forward. Last night you have seeing what happened to Milan , it's not just me who saw and talked about injustice but there are other teams.

This shit will keep happening until we sue.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Commisso :

I see, he's one of them.

Hopefully Lapo takes him out.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Commisso :

This guy needs to let it go. Not good for his health

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Commisso :

this fucking guy :howler: i doubt he even watches the games

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Commisso :

Boy does love turn to hate rapidly.

Two years ago this retard was preaching his love to Juventus and wanted to be a part owner.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Commisso :

It was this kind of pitiful support-garnering that started Farsopoli.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sounds like our very own coach just two years ago... :snoop:
meh sarri was just a loser looking to excuse his losses but this guy i doubt even watches the games he is just felating viola fans

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is a fucking retard
but what do you expect from an American
We prefer Fredo-American thank you

Oct 23, 2011
And this is exactly why we should continue collecting Scudetti and not take any title for granted, which is something our fanbase started doing. Let that whole country flood with their tears. One thing I dont get is why our Management hasn't taken yet action against these claims and falls accusations. Regardless of how dumb the claims are, people that dont watch us on a regular basis might take them serious and it will only hurt our reputation.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Commisso :

Clear penalty on Cuadrado not being called, red car for intentional elbow for Kassie not given, gifted a freekick to Milan after Ibra hit Dybala in the leg... Yes, hes 100% right, ref was shit but Valeri is one of worse refs around so shouldnt come as surprise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)