[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Milan has nothing else to play for but Coppa Italia. It wont be easy game. They have no chance to reach 4th place and they wont be relegated. I expect a fired up Milan.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Since Ronaldo is on an amazing streak, we aren't resting him in serie A. So rest him away Vs Milan?

If he has to be rested, the line up Gian posted here above is correct, except for Danilo. Danilo is injured right?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Since Ronaldo is on an amazing streak, we aren't resting him in serie A. So rest him away Vs Milan?

If he has to be rested, the line up Gian posted here above is correct, except for Danilo. Danilo is injured right?
Unless something unpredictable happens, pretty sure Ronaldo will start this one, and rightfully so given the form he is in compared to the rest of the team.

Jun 7, 2003
We should rest some of our players. Yet again i have to wonder how terrible our midfield looks, we can't even rotate for Coppa Italia. This Cup is not so important that's why i think Coccolo should be given a chance to play in our Jersey. Beside that i would really look forward to see Ramsey in another chance to play as a playmaker. I'm expecting a entertaining match like the matches against Udinese and Roma.

Attachments

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We should rest some of our players. Yet again i have to wonder how terrible our midfield looks, we can't even rotate for Coppa Italia. This Cup is not so important that's why i think Coccolo should be given a chance to play in our Jersey. Beside that i would really look forward to see Ramsey in another chance to play as a playmaker. I'm expecting a entertaining match like the matches against Udinese and Roma.
We have Brescia at home though this weekend, surely we can prioritize a 1/2 final derby away to Milan regardless of Milans current state over a home game vs the second last in Serie A? Its the least important trophy, but its still a trophy, should be in it to win it, at least thats what I would want from the coach and the team...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)