[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (3 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
This is 9 overall losses outvif 22 this referee has been in charge of in our games. It doesn't mean games Vs Inter alone if that what you thought.

9 losses is not shocking with a ref that has been around for a long time.
That's why it is so shocking.. He was the reff when we lost 1-3 at home against inter.. And when we won 4-1 against Parma.. But other than those I don't remember him.. Maybe someone knew a website where you can look it up easily..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not sure if I'm watching this. I'm usually disappointed when we decide to actually play against them. I feel like they have no right to play us at all.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
:shocked: 9 losses.. Wtf? Can someone name the 9 matches?
Serie A
2008 Juventus 1:2 Palermo
2009 Udinese 2:1 Juventus
2009 Bari 3:1 Juventus
2010 Juventus 1:2 Roma
2010 Sampdoria 1:0 Juventus
2011 Napoli 3:0 Juventus
2012 Juventus 1:3 Inter
2015 Torino 2:1 Juventus
Cup
2014 Roma 1:0 Juventus

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't know about their rights. But it is our right to humiliate them with every chance we get.
It disgusts me that after all their malicious whining, after they hurt not only Juventus, but Italian football as a whole, they are allowed to compete in Serie A.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Paolo Tagliavento has been assigned to the Juve's game against Inter. He has refereed 22 games for Juve [8W, 5D, 9L]
Since 2011-12 we have earned 2.34 points per game (Serie A). In that period only 1.4 ppg with Tagliavento. Overall with him 1.32. That's actually incredible.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Napoli without Higuain is like a woman without a pussy: unattractive. He'll also start to tire out eventually, I think that we have a much deeper roster then them and that's where they might lose the title; they have played only 16 players so far and have been very lucky with injuries.
Inter are a joke, saved by Handa so far and a lot of luck: it just couldn't last forever. They are clueless and yesterday were very lucky to get away with a draw vs a team playing with 10 men, 3 strikers and 25 points less in the League; Carpi's goal shoulnd't have been disallowed, Murillo trips himself and there is no foul. The handball in the box of Miranda could have resulted in a penalty, it certainly did for us vs Genoa last year when Vidal had a similar incident.
As for our bad luck, it just couldn't continue forever. We have been a bit lucky lately but we have dominated the last 13 games that we won both in the Coppa Italia and Serie A. Inter never gave the impression of being in total control, apart from a very few games (Udinese, Frosinone and can't think of anything else TBH)
I don't think that would qualify as a woman though. I'm not sure, let's ask our tranny experts @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic and just to be safe we'll ask a brazillian too, @CrimsonianKing

As for Inter...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not sure if I'm watching this. I'm usually disappointed when we decide to actually play against them. I feel like they have no right to play us at all.
Very interesting feeling.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;5183937 said:
Although Neto hasn't been tested enough so far, but I don't feel secure with him between the posts!
I feel exactly the same.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Serie A
2008 Juventus 1:2 Palermo
2009 Udinese 2:1 Juventus
2009 Bari 3:1 Juventus
2010 Juventus 1:2 Roma
2010 Sampdoria 1:0 Juventus
2011 Napoli 3:0 Juventus
2012 Juventus 1:3 Inter
2015 Torino 2:1 Juventus
Cup
2014 Roma 1:0 Juventus

Bonucci. :D Almiron. Diego. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is 9 overall losses outvif 22 this referee has been in charge of in our games. It doesn't mean games Vs Inter alone if that what you thought.

9 losses is not shocking with a ref that has been around for a long time.
It's pretty ridiculous that we have 9 losses-8 wins-5 draws with a single referee considering we've won approximately 5 games for every match we've lost over the past several years.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Can you guys explain why you feel this way? I'm feeling quite safe with Neto between the posts. He was decent at Fiorentina.
Being decent is far,very far from Gigi.Light years.Gigi as a keeper,as a person,sportsman and our captain.His presence on the pitch is invaluable .That's the main reason.Also Neto made some mistakes against Lazio.He is very far from being bad,but maybe decent is the highest rate someone can value him.Actually I think that Storari was a better keeper than him although Neto is younger.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Come on, its called blind optimism.

Everyone watching us knew we were playing better than the scores suggested, but maybe we couldn't have turned it around that fast. Like, having a few draws in 11 game winning streak. That is one thing, but CL was never in real doubt.

Everyone watching Inter on the other hand wondered how long will this thing last? And most knew it not to be for long. This overpaid circus imploded even when they were winning. Now when reality dawns upon those blinded fools, they see the fucking karmic connection all of a sudden. A revelation!!! :D
Personally, i would call it that special ability that desperate people have, to believe something not based on logic but because you want to believe in it
This was probably the best example in quite a while

I mean, if one checks those Handanovic stats that Pavlusca posted a few days ago, it becomes quite clear why inter arent batteling relegation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)