[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (2 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Handanovic has also faced a ridiculous amount of shots. What does Buffon get, 1 or 2 a game? Different context for goalkeeping completely, staying focused with little to do.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    Handanovic has also faced a ridiculous amount of shots. What does Buffon get, 1 or 2 a game? Different context for goalkeeping completely, staying focused with little to do.
    :agree: Don't get me wrong. Buffon is still greatness but Handanović is in his prime.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Everyone watching us knew we were playing better than the scores suggested, but maybe we couldn't have turned it around that fast.
    I wrote after Sassuolo that we had been severely unlucky and that we'd be back in the top 3 by the end of january and I got accused of being a delusional drug addict ....

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    I wrote after Sassuolo that we had been severely unlucky and that we'd be back in the top 3 by the end of january and I got accused of being a delusional drug addict ....
    :lol:

tbh i really thought inter and roma were much stronger than they are apparently. roma has been a joke with garcia both in the league and in the cl (bate?! bayern?! roma is the most entertaining italian team ever), and inter's defense seemed to be more stable than it is actually.

napoli and especially higuain will be a tougher opponent, but still, we already gained 7 points on them during the last 10 rounds, so they'll break eventually.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    :lol:

tbh i really thought inter and roma were much stronger than they are apparently. roma has been a joke with garcia both in the league and in the cl (bate?! bayern?! roma is the most entertaining italian team ever), and inter's defense seemed to be more stable than it is actually.

napoli and especially higuain will be a tougher opponent, but still, we already gained 7 points on them during the last 10 rounds, so they'll break eventually.
    Napoli without Higuain is like a woman without a pussy: unattractive. He'll also start to tire out eventually, I think that we have a much deeper roster then them and that's where they might lose the title; they have played only 16 players so far and have been very lucky with injuries.
    Inter are a joke, saved by Handa so far and a lot of luck: it just couldn't last forever. They are clueless and yesterday were very lucky to get away with a draw vs a team playing with 10 men, 3 strikers and 25 points less in the League; Carpi's goal shoulnd't have been disallowed, Murillo trips himself and there is no foul. The handball in the box of Miranda could have resulted in a penalty, it certainly did for us vs Genoa last year when Vidal had a similar incident.
    As for our bad luck, it just couldn't continue forever. We have been a bit lucky lately but we have dominated the last 13 games that we won both in the Coppa Italia and Serie A. Inter never gave the impression of being in total control, apart from a very few games (Udinese, Frosinone and can't think of anything else TBH)

Apr 29, 2006
    TBH I didn't expect an 11 game winning streak. Ten game unbeaten ~8W2D~ I could see that, but not suddenly closing on another record .

What became very obvious is that while we might be arriving late on our schedule at least we had one. Napoli too it seems and that is all.

Mancini was going to make it, but he needs FFP suspended forever, another billion or so and Moratti helping him! :nico: Roma are already known as the eternal chokers within their own fans, so we shouldn't talk ill of the dead. :juventus: Moulinyan and Mihailovic are in a battle with Lazio or the likes and there are two persons in the world oblivious to that fact. Remarkably they are el Presidente and VP Bald Eagle. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    :shocked: 9 losses.. Wtf? Can someone name the 9 matches?
    This is 9 overall losses outvif 22 this referee has been in charge of in our games. It doesn't mean games Vs Inter alone if that what you thought.

9 losses is not shocking with a ref that has been around for a long time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Its a shame Zaza is not available. He would have been stellar against this pricks. Lets hope thy doesnt injure mandzukic or Morata.

And this seems to be the perfect game for Morata to get back to scoring ways. I want to see him fired up like never before. We need him

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    9 losses is not shocking with a ref that has been around for a long time.
    Yep I remember seeing this guy during our season with two 7th place finishes plus he probably saw some of our coppa matches too obviously :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)