Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (7 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #142
    Poor Japan.

The knockout stage should be an interesting battle between Colombia, Chile, Brazil and Uruguay and who knows, maybe Argentina will turn things around.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Btw it's a very young and inexperienced Japan squad that is playing in this tournament - I think there were 17 uncapped players selected, with only Kawashima, Okazaki and Shibasaki having more than a couple of caps.

The new coach has picked something more like a Kirin Cup squad. No Yoshida, Nagatomo, Sakai, Haraguchi, Kagawa, Yamaguchi, Inui, Usami, Muto, Osako or Asano, who you'd all expect to be selected.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Btw it's a very young and inexperienced Japan squad that is playing in this tournament - I think there were 17 uncapped players selected, with only Kawashima, Okazaki and Shibasaki having more than a couple of caps.

The new coach has picked something more like a Kirin Cup squad. No Yoshida, Nagatomo, Sakai, Haraguchi, Kagawa, Yamaguchi, Inui, Usami, Muto, Osako or Asano, who you'd all expect to be selected.
    Yeah, I was quite astonished myself when they were not selected. Speechless.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #149

Did he say why he left the veterans out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)