Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (2 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
He won’t ever. Just a spoiled rich... I was gonna say kid but he ain’t a kid anymore, mofo is 27 years old. Hell, It’s got to a point even the Brazilian media that would always treat him like the second coming of Pelé realized he’s old enough now and hasn’t matured one bit.

The Brazilian media destroyed him, just like they destroyed today's Brazilian football. He's just a product of it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His problem is that he is a little bitch, like so many modern players.

Also they are all celebrity, commercials and nonsense, which must be even more impactful for a lot of lolzilians, considering the background they come from. It normally makes them tougher players, but the modern game is moving a different way.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Costa is injured for this one and Higgy not called up.

Dybala will sit on the bench for Argies, so will Alex Sandro for Brazil, so I guess I'll root for Cuads, Caceres and Bentancur. From ex-Juventini there's Vidal and Isla in Chile, but Paraguay haven't called up Estigarribia

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #30
    Really not impressed with Brazil
    It’s the white shirt :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Penalty for Brazil. I don’t think they can complain tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Guess they just needed the “opener” goal to get it going

Last edited:
    May 23, 2013
    im betting/hoping/expecting Uruguay to take it home. With Suarez+Cavani up front they are literally unbeatable. I can't think of the last game they've lost in a major tournament with both players starting.

If Uruguay can keep both fit they are the best national team on the planet.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Costa is injured for this one and Higgy not called up.

Dybala will sit on the bench for Argies, so will Alex Sandro for Brazil, so I guess I'll root for Cuads, Caceres and Bentancur. From ex-Juventini there's Vidal and Isla in Chile, but Paraguay haven't called up Estigarribia
    Isla's still getting a game? Amazing.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    im betting/hoping/expecting Uruguay to take it home. With Suarez+Cavani up front they are literally unbeatable. I can't think of the last game they've lost in a major tournament with both players starting.

If Uruguay can keep both fit they are the best national team on the planet.
    Wat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)