Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (5 Viewers)

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Why did they change their style? They were doing very well in the competition so far playing proper football. They were creating proper chances until today. Higuain, Lamela, Messi, heck even Lavezzi was scoring goals in the old system. If they have an actual game plan that involves passing and creating they should brush Chile's squad (who are substantially weaker on paper) aside. Chile plays this way because they dont have a good squad but Argentina has no excuse.
Watch Martinos conference before/after Copa America 2015 final. Chile is the only team that make other teams play different and the only one that plays the same way everytime everywhere (quoting Colombia's Peckerman). And sorry but LMFAO at last statement, what Chile has most than all is a solid squad and a gameplay identity. Bar Germany/Spain, every other team has individual star players.

Chile in comparison has only Alexis and Vidal and then the quality drops severely to less than mediocre players.
Aranguiz & Diaz says hi. That midfielder trio along with Vidal is probably among the best at the moment.

Did they change the trophy? What happened to the old one?
Special edition (100 Years)

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This Twitter account is gold :lol2:

[video=twitter;747343991776022528]https://twitter.com/TitanicGoal/status/747343991776022528[/video]

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Kranevitter looks like a good prospect for the mid, we will see how he fares in atleti. Honestly what they really need is a good coach who can handle the afa, the press, and the players.
Bielsa

- - - Updated - - -

I can't stand Messi, but it's pathetic how people want to kick a guy when he's down. It's the first time in his career he has actually shown glimpses of true emotion and I'm glad that it's finally become obvious that he is a man and not a machine. Of course retiring from the NT is a very poor decision and it's unwise to make any decision whatsoever in the heat of the moment, but the pride some people take in another man's downfall is inexplicable to me. Messi, footballwise, has achieved far far more than anyone on this forum can ever dream of.
:tup:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Messi gets too much used to the usual Farca crack and become a little pussy. A guy who won everything and fight every week at the top level to be the best can be such a little girl

Hopefully Argentina fire everyone and start from the scratch. Brazil and Argentina still have time to next WC but needs to start right away

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Simeone...as long as he stays away from Inter. I would not mind them winning everything is there to be won now that the maggott retired.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Messi gets too much used to the usual Farca crack and become a little pussy. A guy who won everything and fight every week at the top level to be the best can be such a little girl

Hopefully Argentina fire everyone and start from the scratch. Brazil and Argentina still have time to next WC but needs to start right away
Every time Messi walks out there people expect him to score. Every single time. And he almost always does.

It's not like he's not used to pressure. If I had to pick a bitch between you and Messi, I'd know where to look.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)