Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (8 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Retire at 29? What a pussy. Mama's boy is now going back to his comfort zone, pathetic.

The only way i'd ever respect Messi now is if he was to leave Barcelona and won a major trophy being the main driving force for that other club. Otherwise he's just a $#@!ing pussy that took advantage of being at the right time/right place while tiki taka was unstoppable for several years.

Best there ever was my ass.
Imagine this squad against England in WC 86 after the defeat in the malvines, It would be a joke, they arent even able to break Vidal-Squad

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,267
    Imagine this squad against England in WC 86 after the defeat in the malvines, It would be a joke, they arent even able to break Vidal-Squad
    I think about the Maradona comparison and how it has become ridiculous now, How he was like a Messi at his peak except for every club he played in, he would always be their main man.

Messi is a very talented kid but a product raised to be the best when played at a certain way, for a certain club. He's failed every other attempt at something different and he had several chances to prove it wrong, didn't. First time he confronted a truly tougher and violent defending which is closer to how it used to be in Maradona's time he later publicly complained he's being beat up while hearing a "this is America" from the referee which translates to "this is how we play here you fucking pussy, grow some balls". Now imagine this same guy playing back then. Yeah, 60 goals a season? I don't think so, he would lose a leg before that happened.

Now at the first sign of trouble he quits the NT, when at 29 he still should have enough time to play another WC and at least 2 other Copa Americas. Pathetic lab rat.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,269
    Not only that, his nation hasn't won in 23 years ffs. Do something about it, you're the best player of your time, it's not lack of talent. Pressure? Take it like a man, you pussy rat. Does he even know he kinda of pressure Romario had to go through in 94 a nation like Brazil not winning for that long? But he was a man and did what had to be done, Messi is a rat.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I think about the Maradona comparison and how it has become ridiculous now, How he was like a Messi at his peak except for every club he played in, he would always be their main man.

Messi is a very talented kid but a product raised to be the best when played at a certain way, for a certain club. He's failed every other attempt at something different and he had several chances to prove it wrong, didn't. First time he confronted a truly tougher and violent defending which is closer to how it used to be in Maradona's time he later publicly complained he's being beat up while hearing a "this is America" from the referee which translates to "this is how we play here you fucking pussy, grow some balls". Now imagine this same guy playing back then. Yeah, 60 goals a season? I don't think so, he would lose a leg before that happened.

Now at the first sign of trouble he quits the NT, when at 29 he still should have enough time to play another WC and at least 2 other Copa Americas. Pathetic lab rat.
    Tough but fair :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I can't stand Messi, but it's pathetic how people want to kick a guy when he's down. It's the first time in his career he has actually shown glimpses of true emotion and I'm glad that it's finally become obvious that he is a man and not a machine. Of course retiring from the NT is a very poor decision and it's unwise to make any decision whatsoever in the heat of the moment, but the pride some people take in another man's downfall is inexplicable to me. Messi, footballwise, has achieved far far more than anyone on this forum can ever dream of.

He's annoying, he's a cunt, he plays for arguably the worst club in the history of football, but you lot sicken me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I can't stand Messi, but it's pathetic how people want to kick a guy when he's down. It's the first time in his career he has actually shown glimpses of true emotion and I'm glad that it's finally become obvious that he is a man and not a machine. Of course retiring from the NT is a very poor decision and it's unwise to make any decision whatsoever in the heat of the moment, but the pride some people take in another man's downfall is inexplicable to me. Messi, footballwise, has achieved far far more than anyone on this forum can ever dream of.

He's annoying, he's a cunt, he plays for arguably the worst club in the history of football, but you lot sicken me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)