Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (8 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic Say what you want about Brazil being pathetic nowadays and it's true but Argentina hasn't won shit in 23 years :lol:

Brazil won 2 World Cups and 4 Copa Americas during that time. 7-1 doesn't sound so bad now. :lol:
:lol:

Argentina is perpetually overrated and underperforming...

And their best player can't hold a candle to Romario, Ronaldo, or Rivaldo in terms of international performances.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Like i said before the game, the local press killed this team the created pressure on messi alone is unimaginable. Also i don't think we'll every see higuain play for his country again which is really a shame(to be interpreted any way you want :D

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
@Post Ironic Say what you want about Brazil being pathetic nowadays and it's true but Argentina hasn't won $#@! in 23 years

Brazil won 2 World Cups and 4 Copa Americas during that time. 7-1 doesn't sound so bad now. :lol:
And then there is england who hasn't won shit in 50 years :rofl:
:lol:

Argentina is perpetually overrated and underperforming...

And their best player can't hold a candle to Romario, Ronaldo, or Rivaldo in terms of international performances.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Messi suffers from having a really weak coach who is more of a lackey than a coach, so he hasbto take the brunt of all the criticism, ironic really since tata is only there to make messis life easier but ultimately it is what doomed him with the nt

May 23, 2013
Such a stupid decision by Messi. No way he is the best ever now. If anything he has now dropped out of the top 3 since he will never have a int'l title to his name.

- - - Updated - - -

Now we could possibly see Dybala+Aguero or Dybala+Carlito up front :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Messi is retiring from the NT

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Messi 'The national team is over for me'

Fuck off. You wont be missed at all.
What a pussy move. He might be the most talented player probably in history but in terms of character strength this is disgustingly weak.

The media applies insane pressure I understand but that is only because he is supposed to be one of the best of all time in a squad that is full of world class players. What a shame.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dybala-icardi also fire tata and bring in sampaoli or gareca

- - - Updated - - -

What a pussy move. He might be the most talented player probably in history but in terms of character strength this is disgustingly weak.
Man you should see what kind of pressure they put him under all week, really insane. I don't care for messi one way or the other but it's like they didn't want him to win

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Post Ironic Say what you want about Brazil being pathetic nowadays and it's true but Argentina hasn't won shit in 23 years :lol:

bro you lost 7-1 in your home turf. heck youlet in 4 goals in first 30 minutes. you shouldn't be laughing at anyone lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)