Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (6 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So i watched Mex-Chi, my 1st game this Copa and no surprise people prefer it to Euros cause it's a lot more 'happy football' than in europe. Defensive duties done only by defensive players, 3-4 players waiting for the counter, players passing mostly forward.
Most European teams are scared to lose the ball and we see a lot of backwards and sideways passing, here it's all about fast action - 1,2,3 and there's a chance to shoot.
It's a lot more entartaining than defending the 0-0 for sure but also because of this we see such freak results like 7-0.

Vidal still has it btw, great tackles and timed passing. Why he loves Bayern so much meh.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #509
    Like I've always said...these CONCACAF niggers suck donkey balls :lol::sergio::lol:
    You Indios suck too bro
    tuz :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

So i watched Mex-Chi, my 1st game this Copa and no surprise people prefer it to Euros cause it's a lot more 'happy football' than in europe. Defensive duties done only by defensive players, 3-4 players waiting for the counter, players passing mostly forward.
    Most European teams are scared to lose the ball and we see a lot of backwards and sideways passing, here it's all about fast action - 1,2,3 and there's a chance to shoot.
    It's a lot more entartaining than defending the 0-0 for sure but also because of this we see such freak results like 7-0.

Vidal still has it btw, great tackles and timed passing. Why he loves Bayern so much meh.
    At the end of the day Football will always be about goals and excitement, it's a sport meant to entertain people. So yeah, "happy football" does it better for most people.

Having said that I think it's a matter of tactical defensive versus a strong offensive force. A good tactical mind behind a team can make decent defenders work as a strong defensive side, a weak or non-existent tactical mind (Brazil's manager for example) makes it easier to exploit i'ts mediocre collectiveness in the back.

Football is pretty much all about tactics nowadays, so obviously a strong attack and tactical driven team will always have the upper hand in almost any situation. But it's nice to see some "happy football" in days when players spend more time on the ground/complaining/getting the ball off the pitch than actually playing.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Mexico just sucks. This is the first real blowout, most games have been relatively close. The teams for the most part are on a pretty even playing field and a lot of results could've gone either way.

And yeah, I prefer fast football.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Maybe his Lumia phone has been giving him trouble therefore ruining his mood and clouding his judgment leading to adverse affects

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Vidal is out for the semi. Colombia (or Columbia as adidas rename them) may have a chance.

Everything looks for a new final Argentina-chile... Messi vs alexis. Vidal vs. Banega and masche.. We would see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)