Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (4 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I like Bedoya, he usually adds rather than subtracts imo.

He just fucked up pretty much every single offensive opportunity. Defensively he did very well at times though, I agree. Yedlin :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

The game against Paraguay is going to be very nervy.
Bedoya used to be ok, but he was garbage against Colombia and he managed to miss every action on his side and practically was out of the game untill Klinsman switched to 442 and he shifted to left mid. Jones was carrying him in the middle first half.

I like Yedlin, not his best game but recovered well on few occasions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bedoya is pedestrian overall and that sums up his career and what he brings to any squad.

Yedlin doesn't do much except run and recover.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
James is pissed at everyone :lol:

I hope that Paraguay red card and all the energy they're expending right now helps us out. From the looks of it we're going to need it.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
muslera claiming that when he complained to the assistant ref about one of Mexico's goals last night the assistant made an obscene gesture by grabbing his genitals lol
:lol: I doubt it, there are cameras everywhere, surely someone recorded it if true

Our coach, Juan Carlos Osorio, said that Gimenez confronted and insulted him on the sidelines, and there is tape to show it's true

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Uruguay need to get their shit together or they're out.

By the way everybody - veramas.com.uy are streaming every game and have highlights of them too. They probably aren't streaming worldwide but I'm sure you could find a proxy over here and use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)