Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
2014 cannot be a good world cup, cause there was not a single good nation apart from germany

Spain, past it
Argentina, chocking it
France, years past it
Holland, surprisingly good but talentwise crappy
Portugal, past it
Brazil, way past it
Italy, past it
England, choking it but talentwise past it
African teams, past it
*Not a single good BIG nation apart from Germany. of course people never remember the effort put in by the underdogs. Costa Rica topping a group with gians like Italy and Uruguay. The US with such an organized and good collective work, had every chance to go far. Colombia, even though i hate that crying cunt James, he had a true number 10 WC moment. There were many of those little things that made it special.

It was the most competitive to date. It was good to see equal teams and underdogs who didn't lie down for a change.

- - - Updated - - -

02, 90, and 14 before 2006 :howler:
Why you act like you actually watched a single match from 90'?

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Italia 90 is regularly rated as one of (if not) the worst World Cups of all times, but Mr Nostalgia over here sees otherwise and anyone who has a different opinion than his he gets all pissy :lol:
It was one of the worst world cups of all time as i said above. Easily. Horrible. But still better than 06 and the worst of all time, 10.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
wasn’t riquelme supposed to be the new diego :boh:

...and aimar :lol:
when was maradona an enganche?

- - - Updated - - -

the Best WCs was way before my time, actually before our time. the 50's, 60's and 70's had the best ones.

But this is how i'd rate the ones i actually saw: 94>86>98>14>90>02>06>10

- - - Updated - - -

It was the best in the 00's. People complain because they didn't see the big teams destroying the underdogs like they usually always did, instead we had a very competitive WC.
agreed 94 was the best

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
pretty ineffective, he was closed down pretty good and then just marked out of the game, i have to say i was impressed with chile's ability to not let argentina play, i always knew chile as a team that only pressured and didnt neutralize opposition threats beyond that

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
pretty ineffective, he was closed down pretty good and then just marked out of the game, i have to say i was impressed with chile's ability to not let argentina play, i always knew chile as a team that only pressured and didnt neutralize opposition threats beyond that
Standard Leo.
:tup:
Happy chile won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)