Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
started watching the coppa only with the start of quarter finals and hadn't seen the brazil squad . How the fuck has dunga chosen his players ?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Sorry for the loss, @CrimsonianKing, you shouldn't get your hopes high for this team. Especially Dunga with his boring Capello way of coaching.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
meh america
Come on m8 join the struggle
Fuck Italy :D It's not about just picking a random team. I'm a US citizen and it's been my home for almost half my life. I already supported them but being Brazilian born i was always inclined to put Brazil above else. Not anymore.

I hope CBF, Dunga and everything that represents this team burns and dies. I feel sorry for all that that was achieved in the past by some of the greatest players that ever lived, and how some are still alive to see this decadent state of a name that was once feared. Goodbye.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i agree with crimson, imo this is worse than losing to the germans at home 7-1
But it isn't, parceiro. Absolutely nothing will be worse than what happened with the Germans. Getting knocked out of this tournament is this norm for Brazil.

Even Zico's generation didn't manage to grab a single trophy. It wasn't until Romário and Bebeto, 40 years later, that Brazil found winning ways again.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But it isn't, parceiro. Absolutely nothing will be worse than what happened with the Germans. Getting knocked out of this tournament is this norm for Brazil.

Even Zico's generation didn't manage to grab a single trophy. It wasn't until Romário and Bebeto, 40 years later, that Brazil found winning ways again.
todays display was worse imo and against frickin paraguay, in possibly of their worst generations, at least in the world cup you lost to the clear best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)