Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
watch brazil win this thing

:p
Worst thing that could happen. Brazil winning this would lead our dumb people to believe it's all fine and dandy when in reality far from it. Brazil needs to keep getting humiliated in order for real changes to happen, that is if they ever come. I personally don't think think so.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Will Mexico play next year's centenario?

- - - Updated - - -

“Things like this happen in South American football and even more so in the Copa America, where it's difficult for players like him because you get more protection in Europe,” Mascherano told ESPN.

"Neymar was kicked 20 times, yet he was shown a yellow card for one handball. These type of talented players aren’t allowed to play. The tackles are getting worse in the tournament. It depends on what the referees and organisations want to do about it.

"We must do more to protect these players. He was kicked 20 times! This affects your head. Don’t forget that Neymar is Neymar, but he’s only a boy of 23 years. Brazil have lost a lot."

-Mascherano

While he is right, his yellow cards were unfair and that referee just allowed him to get a whupass (which i have no problem with). He deserves to be out for being such a stupid kid who can't control his anger.

- - - Updated - - -

But then if i was in his place getting kicked at every turn and the referee ginving a $#@! all i probably would have lost it too.
I think so, I'm not sure of which teams will be participating, but I think it was México, USA and Jamaica from CONCACAF.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
is neymar suspended in the theoretical final ?
:agree: He's out, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I think so, I'm not sure of which teams will be participating, but I think it was México, USA and Jamaica from CONCACAF.
:tup: Cool. Should be one of the best CA yet. I'm hoping they choose Miami as a host city so i can go :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Hope they make it.
Not gonna happen unless they win the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup (and that ain't happening).

Option A

If the national team of Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico or USA wins the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup. The play-off format will be:

The highest ranked team outside of those already qualified for the Copa América Centenario from the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup will compete in a play-off against the fourth highest ranked team.
The second highest ranked team outside of those already qualified for the Copa América Centenario from the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup will compete in a play-off against the third highest ranked team.

Option B
If a national team other than Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico or USA wins the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup. The play-off format will be:

The 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup winner will qualify for the Copa América Centenario
The two highest ranked teams outside of those already qualified for the Copa América Centenario from the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup will compete in a play-off.
Current ranking: http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/concacaf.html

Canada is fucked, Fr3sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)