Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The 1 game suspension was for having 2 yellows, nothing to do with what happened later. Not complaining about the ban itself, he's a dumb kid and should get punished but not at the expense of missing the rest of the tournnament.

If you had been watching the Libertadores for as long as i have you'd notice how Hispanic referees always tend to help their own. Pks that never get called or ridiculous ones that are given to non-Brazilian teams, several offside goals. Every damn year is the same thing.
no he got banned 2 games for the red, which then was reduced to one. then after the ref report it was set at 4 games which is fair imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
no he got banned 2 games for the red, which then was reduced to one. then after the ref report it was set at 4 games which is fair imo
1 game for 2 yellows then 2 games for red. CBF was trying to get it reduced to one but it was never gonna happen. Far from being fair.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
1 game for 2 yellows then 2 games for red. CBF was trying to get it reduced to one but it was never gonna happen. Far from being fair.
http://www.espnfc.com/copa-america/story/2498461/neymar-suspended-for-remainder-of-copa-america

if he indeed went up to the ref and said those things, 4 games is legit imo

also imho this is good for brazil, neymar should never be relied on to be the leader, hes just not that, hopefully this was his last cameo for that role

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
http://www.espnfc.com/copa-america/story/2498461/neymar-suspended-for-remainder-of-copa-america

if he indeed went up to the ref and said those things, 4 games is legit imo

also imho this is good for brazil, neymar should never be relied on to be the leader, hes just not that, hopefully this was his last cameo for that role
Good for Brazil would be a real coach :D There's this guy from ESPN BR who said it best IMO, Brazil doesn't have 3, 4, 5 craques in the team anymore. There's Neymar who's levels above everybody else and. Some good players like Coutinho, Firmino and so on...

Players who would be starters in most NTs in the world but still way below Neymar. Historically, the Brazilian NT was never about it's coaches, we had no tactical geniuses. We didn't need to have that guy for we had those 3, 4, 5 huge talents and their individual skills to rely on. If one or two weren't having a good day we could still rely on the others. Nowadays it's all changed, we have one. If Neymar isn't up to par we're screwed. Because now we lack that tactical guy who knows how to work the collective above the individuals. Dunga isn't that guy, we don't have anyone in Brazil good enough to be that guy.

So my point is, no, it isn't good for Brazil not having Neymar. It's the complete opposite. But i agree he's no leader. But who in the team is? No one. You know what Dante has said a few weeks ago? That at the WC instead of training and focusing on what was important, players were partying, filming for TV commercials, twitting and doing every other stupid shit they could. This generation is simply too mentally weak, a bunch of pussies all of them.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Good for Brazil would be a real coach :D There's this guy from ESPN BR who said it best IMO, Brazil doesn't have 3, 4, 5 craques in the team anymore. There's Neymar who's levels above everybody else and. Some good players like Coutinho, Firmino and so on...

Players who would be starters in most NTs in the world but still way below Neymar. Historically, the Brazilian NT was never about it's coaches, we had no tactical geniuses. We didn't need to have that guy for we had those 3, 4, 5 huge talents and their individual skills to rely on. If one or two weren't having a good day we could still rely on the others. Nowadays it's all changed, we have one. If Neymar isn't up to par we're screwed. Because now we lack that tactical guy who knows how to work the collective above the individuals. Dunga isn't that guy, we don't have anyone in Brazil good enough to be that guy.

So my point is, no, it isn't good for Brazil not having Neymar. It's the complete opposite. But i agree he's no leader. But who in the team is? No one. You know what Dante has said a few weeks ago? That at the WC instead of training and focusing on what was important, players were partying, filming for TV commercials, twitting and doing every other stupid shit they could. This generation is simply too mentally weak, a bunch of pussies all of them.
I feel you, I meant it's good for Brazil in the long run

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh god what have I done. I might have just ruined everything for Argentina by putting a twenner on them to win the tournament. Forgive me

Forza Arturo :mut:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
God i'll need a better stream for the argentina jamaica

listening to this dutch commentator, who moans all the time about the hard tackles and how Paraguay is a bad team and doesnt play football etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)