Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Swag is correct tho.

its their biggest weakness
I think they have the same issue as any team that have two "carrileros" going up and down through the lines

There was a big talk of switching the formation to 4-3-3 but they use to switch constantly in-game from 3-5-2 to 4-3-1-2

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The issue is they lose the plot and forget to take care of business at times. You could say Napoli is more entertaining than Chelsea or the Italy NT, but you can't be too entertaining when your team is watching the late knockouts on TV.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:sigh: can't say anything, still have hopes on the Copa Oro squad

:andy2:
Will Mexico play next year's centenario?

- - - Updated - - -

“Things like this happen in South American football and even more so in the Copa America, where it's difficult for players like him because you get more protection in Europe,” Mascherano told ESPN.

"Neymar was kicked 20 times, yet he was shown a yellow card for one handball. These type of talented players aren’t allowed to play. The tackles are getting worse in the tournament. It depends on what the referees and organisations want to do about it.

"We must do more to protect these players. He was kicked 20 times! This affects your head. Don’t forget that Neymar is Neymar, but he’s only a boy of 23 years. Brazil have lost a lot."

-Mascherano

While he is right, his yellow cards were unfair and that referee just allowed him to get a whupass (which i have no problem with). He deserves to be out for being such a stupid kid who can't control his anger.

- - - Updated - - -

But then if i was in his place getting kicked at every turn and the referee ginving a fuck all i probably would have lost it too.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Both cards were wrong. The red card and the ban though, that was deserved. Apart from shooting it at zunigga's back, its said he went looking for the referee after the match calling him all kinds of things.

Childish as fuck.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Will Mexico play next year's centenario?

- - - Updated - - -

“Things like this happen in South American football and even more so in the Copa America, where it's difficult for players like him because you get more protection in Europe,” Mascherano told ESPN.

"Neymar was kicked 20 times, yet he was shown a yellow card for one handball. These type of talented players aren’t allowed to play. The tackles are getting worse in the tournament. It depends on what the referees and organisations want to do about it.

"We must do more to protect these players. He was kicked 20 times! This affects your head. Don’t forget that Neymar is Neymar, but he’s only a boy of 23 years. Brazil have lost a lot."

-Mascherano

While he is right, his yellow cards were unfair and that referee just allowed him to get a whupass (which i have no problem with). He deserves to be out for being such a stupid kid who can't control his anger.

- - - Updated - - -

But then if i was in his place getting kicked at every turn and the referee ginving a fuck all i probably would have lost it too.
Both cards were wrong. The red card and the ban though, that was deserved. Apart from shooting it at zunigga's back, its said he went looking for the referee after the match calling him all kinds of things.

Childish as fuck.

see the problem here

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
23 and carrying all the pressure of leading this shitty brazil team.

I'm not going to say i'm surprised he snapped under all that pressure.

That ball he kicked was hilarious tho :D

- - - Updated - - -

4 games is a lot. Don't know what really happened though.
wait neymar is banned for 4 games ?

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yes. Beyond harsh. But thats just Conmebol. A decadent stupid entity that was always biased towarss the hispanic countries of the continent. Good thing we've always stood on our own.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
NIGGA PLZ

João Havelange was the biggest crook in SA football ever, you had no complains there because he favored you everywhere and you had a decent team

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
come on dude :D he was suspended for 1 game initially, 1 game! unheard of in international competition
The 1 game suspension was for having 2 yellows, nothing to do with what happened later. Not complaining about the ban itself, he's a dumb kid and should get punished but not at the expense of missing the rest of the tournnament.

If you had been watching the Libertadores for as long as i have you'd notice how Hispanic referees always tend to help their own. Pks that never get called or ridiculous ones that are given to non-Brazilian teams, several offside goals. Every damn year is the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)