Copa America 2011 - General Thread (7 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #21
    I don't think MEssi is going. The only confirmed big name I've heard is Tevez
    Tevez and Messi both going.

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar), Mariano Andujar (Catania), Juan Pablo Carrizo (River Plate)

Defenders: Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Nicolas Burdisso (AS Roma), Nicolas Pareja, Marcos Rojo (both Spartak Moscow), Gabriel Milito (Barcelona), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), Luciano Monzon (Boca Juniors)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Esteban Cambiasso (Inter Milan), Ever Banega (Valencia), Fernando Gago, Angel Di Maria (both Real Madrid), Javier Pastore (Palermo), Diego Valeri (Lanus), Lucas Biglia (Anderlecht), Enzo Perez (Estudiantes)

Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #23
    How they failed in WC with that line of strikers is really beyond me.

Maradona fucked up big time

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #30
    Just forward? They have one of the most complete squads in the world.
    They lacked a leader in Javier Zanetti and a midfielder in Esteban Cambiasso.

Most importantly they lacked defensive machines like them.

They could have gone far if they were in the squad IMHO.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    They lacked a leader in Javier Zanetti and a midfielder in Esteban Cambiasso.

Most importantly they lacked defensive machines like them.

They could have gone far if they were in the squad IMHO.
    Cambiasso should have been there. He was in great form, and then Milito should have played too, at least instead of that old dude, was it Palermo? can't remember now. and most importantly, they needed an average coach at least.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Tevez and Messi both going.

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar), Mariano Andujar (Catania), Juan Pablo Carrizo (River Plate)

Defenders: Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Nicolas Burdisso (AS Roma), Nicolas Pareja, Marcos Rojo (both Spartak Moscow), Gabriel Milito (Barcelona), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), Luciano Monzon (Boca Juniors)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Esteban Cambiasso (Inter Milan), Ever Banega (Valencia), Fernando Gago, Angel Di Maria (both Real Madrid), Javier Pastore (juventus), Diego Valeri (Lanus), Lucas Biglia (Anderlecht), Enzo Perez (Estudiantes)

Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli)
    fixed :p
    who will go be the goalkeeper? Romero?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Palermo didn't play much IIRC. Wasn't Milito recently injured at the time?
    Palermo shouldn't have played at all, when you have all those forwards. I don't think Milito was injured, but he should have played, he had an amazing season then.. I saw him in the bench all the time, not sure if he was injured..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Palermo shouldn't have played at all, when you have all those forwards. I don't think Milito was injured, but he should have played, he had an amazing season then.. I saw him in the bench all the time, not sure if he was injured..
    Maradona was giving priority to Higuain and Tevez, but yep Milito should have played the guy was coming from winning the treble with Inter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)