Copa America 2007 (1 Viewer)

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #342
    50 mins, Doni yellow card, time wasting.

51 mins, Argentina free kick into Brasil pen. area forces corner...wasted.

Gilberto yellow card 54 mins.

Argentina again, free kick into Brasil area, forces corner...cleared.

58 mins, Argentina substitute Cambiasso for Aimar...positive?

63 mins, Aimar, Messi & Teves all manage to "blow it" on the same attack.

66 mins Veron substituted.

68.40 mins, Wagner Love assist, Alves goal, superb counter attack. 3-0 Brasil, an unimaginable situation...unless you're a Brasil nut! Argentina look "all over the place."

80 mins Leo Messi rounds Doni, puts ball in the net...offside, Heinze deemed to be "interfering with play."

82 mins, Argentina corner comes to nothing, as do Riquelme free kicks, 85 & 88 mins.

89 mins. Double substitution, Brasil, Senegato for Wagner Love, & Diego for Robinho

All over, for the 4th time in 10 years, Brasil - Campeon!

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #346
    Brasil played "the Shark's way"...pretending they were rubbish until the last couple of games!!!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Kai! The shocking thing is that there was no Kaka, no Ronnie, and Gilberto was suspended...

Argentina was well and truly disgraced. There's no rivalry in South America, the Argies are just pretenders to Brazil's throne. I wonder what Gilberto just said to them, my Portuguese is non existent...

Jun 13, 2007
    brazil just defended the whole game . they were brilliant and super efficient in their counterattacks . 3 chances= 3 goals .

Argentina played like shit , they weren't even close . Their coach has to be the biggest idiot ever . His subs only made matters worse for argentina .
    in the end they deserve it , they came into the game with asically no tactic at all they were boring and could barely string a few passes together .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    brazil just defended the whole game . they were brilliant and super efficient in their counterattacks . 3 chances= 3 goals .

Argentina played like shit , they weren't even close . Their coach has to be the biggest idiot ever . His subs only made matters worse for argentina .
    in the end they deserve it , they came into the game with asically no tactic at all they were boring and could barely string a few passes together .
    i like alfio basile :cry:

mondo1

May 14, 2006

like last years wc quarterfinal against germany.... his subs made argentina lose

and once again riquelme failed in an important game

Jun 13, 2007
    like last years wc quarterfinal against germany.... his subs made argentina lose

and once again riquelme failed in an important game
    argentina always seem to choke at the most vital moments after they have earned the " favourites "tag all through out the tournament .

well if he can sumhow lead a bunch of interisti losers to a final he must be doing something right :D
    I think he repeatedly reminds them " If u don't win , your going to play juventus " as a result they win every game comfortably.
    and just before the final he says " naa , i was just joking " and as a result argentina dont care any more and lose the cup .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    argentina always seem to choke at the most vital moments after they have earned the " favourites "tag all through out the tournament .

I think he repeatedly reminds them " If u don't win , your going to play juventus " as a result they win every game comfortably.
    and just before the final he says " naa , i was just joking " and as a result argentina dont care any more and lose the cup .
    :lol: but then again they must be thinking hey we are "italian champions" if we lose today we only gotta give guido rossi a call, he owes us a favour or 2

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    View attachment 33515 Brasil...Campeon, Copa America, Venezuela, 2007.

View attachment 33516 To Argentina, for whom the bell tolls...

Most of the Juventuz forum, myself included, wanted an Argentina victory. I'm not surprised to see so few comments, & those that are here are by those with a Brazilian preference! As I started this thread, I guess I have to finish it...enjoy your success, Brasil, but in 2 years it all starts again, each with nothing, including you!
    pish at the end of the day - italia - campioni del mondo. so wtf is this copa america anyways? :D

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #359
    pish at the end of the day - italia - campioni del mondo. so wtf is this copa america anyways? :D
    What can you say...but let's be honest, if you put personal feelings aside, there were some good players to watch, & the Juve scouts weren't there for nothing!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    What can you say...but let's be honest, if you put personal feelings aside, there were some good players to watch, & the Juve scouts weren't there for nothing!
    they were there hoping to get a glipse of diego, but i dont think he played in the entire tourny :(

mind you to be honest i think they were more interested in castillo of mexico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)