Controversy Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that was clear offside...i think we should take legal action against Borgonzi and his assistants...he has to explain himself when it could clearly be seen in real time that both instances were blatant acts of simulation

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
and againts Napoli yesterday . we have 1 annuled goal form Trezeguet at 37' if i'm not mistaken
See? This is exactly what I meant in my first post. The Trez gol was offside by 4 meters, but suddenly every decision against Juve is a bad call, this is just stupid kindergarten talk omfg! Too bad many people cant see too well thru their juve glasses...

Same goes for people who call the game last night fixed. Dont be fools. Bad decisions happen all the time and I know their hard to swallow, but that doesnt mean you should cry for conspiracy!

Mar 24, 2006
and againts Napoli yesterday . we have 1 annuled goal form Trezeguet at 37' if i'm not mistaken
See? This is exactly what I meant in my first post. The Trez gol was offside by 4 meters, but suddenly every decision against Juve is a bad call, this is just stupid kindergarten talk omfg! Too bad many people cant see too well thru their juve glasses...

Same goes for people who call the game last night fixed. Dont be fools. Bad decisions happen all the time and I know their hard to swallow, but that doesnt mean you should cry for conspiracy!
true man , but i didn't say that annuled goal was a conspiracy or something.I only told Turk there was 1 annuled goal , even that was an offside . :pumpkin:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
What I see is alot of people unneccasarily jumping the gun. Can't we all agree that this has been an unfortunate season for us thus far instead of cooking up a conspiracy and crying foul? If anyone were to go to the FIGC with a compilation of all these "controversial decisions" seeking redress I can assure you any Milanista will come knocking with a compedium of decisions favouring Juve in the past decade that will put all this premature speculation to shame.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What I see is alot of people unneccasarily jumping the gun. Can't we all agree that this has been an unfortunate season for us thus far instead of cooking up a conspiracy and crying foul? If anyone were to go to the FIGC with a compilation of all these "controversial decisions" seeking redress I can assure you any Milanista will come knocking with a compedium of decisions favouring Juve in the past decade that will put all this premature speculation to shame.
I thought we got punished for that compendium of decisions.

Then again, no one is cooking conspiracies, we are just collecting the controversial decisions we have suffered so far. If you don't like it, that's another thread for you to avoid. Del Piero's was the first one in case you forgot:

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    This season is far from unfortunate status

wake up please
    we are raped by refs,they are intentional:money:

one week ago I told you,if fans can't unite we will see serie z
    their next mission is keeping us out from european cups

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Under strict rules the penalty against Fiorentina was a correct decision. If the arm is in an 'unnatural position' it doesn't matter if it is deliberate or not.

And we have recieved one non-penalty this season - Iaquinta v Livorno.

I agree we have been harshly treated, but we need to view it as objectively as possible.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I'd add the Juventus Cagliari... though we won and didn't loose any points but one of the penalties they recieved was like a joke.
    Imo, both were jokes.

In the previous round we got a similar penalty in a match we've won 5:1 and we hit the front pages for that dubious penalty. Then Cagliari gets two, even more dubious penalties and nothing happens.

Although, in this match the referee has been terrible on both sides. Lets not forget the third penalty he gave to Cagliari for a great and clean tackle by Chiellini. Luckily the linesman made him change his decision. He gave a yellow to Zebina for nothing and then a red because Zebina complained for the injust yellow card and injust penalty kick.
    He was harsh to Cagliari in two ocassions also. The red card they got wasn't deserved and the faul on Del Piero (when we scored the third goal) was not existent.
    But he was far more harsh to us than to Cagliari.

Turk, would you please add these two penalties (and the third penalty that was later revoked) in the opening post ?
    Thank you

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    Imo, both were jokes.

In the previous round we got a similar penalty in a match we've won 5:1 and we hit the front pages for that dubious penalty. Then Cagliari gets two, even more dubious penalties and nothing happens.

Although, in this match the referee has been terrible on both sides. Lets not forget the third penalty he gave to Cagliari for a great and clean tackle by Chiellini. Luckily the linesman made him change his decision. He gave a yellow to Zebina for nothing and then a red because Zebina complained for the injust yellow card and injust penalty kick.
    He was harsh to Cagliari in two ocassions also. The red card they got wasn't deserved and the faul on Del Piero (when we scored the third goal) was not existent.
    But he was far more harsh to us than to Cagliari.

Turk, would you please add these two penalties (and the third penalty that was later revoked) in the opening post ?
    Thank you
    done

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #38
    That's what I said

Immediate action

Juventus fan forums in Italy is that enough is enough. According to the major fan groups, if Juventus management fails to take immediate action (again) that the Ultra groups (backed by individual shareholders) will demand the formal resignations of the team’s leadership in the hopes that the team will be taken over by those who mean to defend it.

thanks to gsol again

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    It was just as offside as Trez against Torino was.

Both were correctly allowed.
    Not exactly the same, Red.
    In La Domenica Sportiva they compared the goals and the referee there (Tombolini i think) said many times how there is a difference. The ball was passed to Di Natale, who was offside previously, by an Udinese player while the ball was passed to Trez by a Torino defender.
    I think Colina was also present when they were discussing these situations and even he confirmed that Di Natale's goal should have been disallowed.
    Di Natale was in pasive offside but he was directly involved in the action all the time, when the ball was passed forwards and when the ball was passed to him. While in Trezeguet's case it was different because the action was stopped by Torino's player and he started a new action when he passed the ball to Trez.
    I don't know if this is exactly what they said but it was something in this context.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)