Controversy Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Your rsearch that was so extensive came up with he went punching on referee's door and swore at referee. Did you find out if the reasons he did those things cos he was unhappy about what went on the pitch or was it because of a totally unrelated issue nothing to do with Juventus vs Atalanta?
Amazing!

2) How do you try and turn a player if the ball is in the air? Yes accepted the defender Carrozieri or Pellegrino is bigger than Dp and probably made a meal of the situation but it is still a foul.

There is nothing in the rule books that states if you are pushed by a smaller guy, you are not allowd to fall down.

Point is shite happens on the pitch we should get over it and quit moaning.

Fans of big clubs do not create a controversy thread, they moan on match thread and forget about it not document every single incident that goes against their team
can't disagree there.Take it on the chin and move on even the interesti are not moaning about the injuries they got in their team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Thank you...now people can read about facts. Intelligent questions get answered, and long repetative analogies no longer clutter the pages. Plenty of views for a snoozefest by the way.

You yourself don't know what conspiracy means since you continue to call farsopoli a conspiracy theory despite the mounds of proof supporting it. Instead you believed that Moggi was the Satan of soccer with no proof at all. Lastly you are convinced. You know it was a sham. You just won't give us the satisfaction. You can only argue proof so much. If you want to read something neutral you can start by reading the trial documents that I posted several times.
Hehehe...gsol du u think he is really a Juve supporter???
He go's and trashes every thing that is associated whit Juve...and yes thx for not posting in farsipoli thread...

ps:ups i don't heave a 1000 posts yet, so i don't heave the respect....:lol:

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
can't disagree there.Take it on the chin and move on even the interesti are not moaning about the injuries they got in their team.
Yes they are but that's not controversy now is it.

Besides, Juve have their share of sidelined players too. Ranieri hasn't had a full squad yet.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Thank you...now people can read about facts. Intelligent questions get answered, and long repetative analogies no longer clutter the pages. Plenty of views for a snoozefest by the way.

You yourself don't know what conspiracy means since you continue to call farsopoli a conspiracy theory despite the mounds of proof supporting it. Instead you believed that Moggi was the Satan of soccer with no proof at all. Lastly you are convinced. You know it was a sham. You just won't give us the satisfaction. You can only argue proof so much. If you want to read something neutral you can start by reading the trial documents that I posted several times.
Shut up you long-winded shitbag. A conspiracy means more than 1 person was involved you stupid excuse for a human being.

It could be fact it could be fiction but as long as its more than 1 person then its a conspiracy.

Got that you stupid dunce?

Farsipoli is a conspiracy you as more than 1 person was involved, if it was just Moratti then its not a conspiracy but since with all your silly and dull articles that are always open to interpretation, you have included so many characters then it is a CONSPIRACY you lame brained cunt.

Look at you response to the fact that Moggi was accused of still interferring with SerieA and that he is still has influence.

You with your brain the size smaller than a peanut, you said why would Moggi want to help Juventus?

You dumb fuck where did it say it was Juventus he was helping? Could he not be helping other teams?

Thats just an example of how stupid you are, you go about copying and pasting articles without any thought process.

As you can see the gloves are off as I am gonna come hard on your sorry stupid ass because you and those that have time to listen to your nonsense

If a neutral person posts an article you say they got it from gazetta and should be ignored but then you post an article written by a Juventus supporter and say it is fact.

I have wasted too much time on an idiot like yourself and snoop was right you are such a bore.

Go preach your rubbish to kids that buy into bullshit

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #345
    Shut up you long-winded shitbag. A conspiracy means more than 1 person was involved you stupid excuse for a human being.

It could be fact it could be fiction but as long as its more than 1 person then its a conspiracy.

Got that you stupid dunce?

Farsipoli is a conspiracy you as more than 1 person was involved, if it was just Moratti then its not a conspiracy but since with all your silly and dull articles that are always open to interpretation, you have included so many characters then it is a CONSPIRACY you lame brained cunt.

Look at you response to the fact that Moggi was accused of still interferring with SerieA and that he is still has influence.

You with your brain the size smaller than a peanut, you said why would Moggi want to help Juventus?

You dumb fuck where did it say it was Juventus he was helping? Could he not be helping other teams?

Thats just an example of how stupid you are, you go about copying and pasting articles without any thought process.

As you can see the gloves are off as I am gonna come hard on your sorry stupid ass because you and those that have time to listen to your nonsense

If a neutral person posts an article you say they got it from gazetta and should be ignored but then you post an article written by a Juventus supporter and say it is fact.

I have wasted too much time on an idiot like yourself and snoop was right you are such a bore.

Go preach your rubbish to kids that buy into bullshit
    if we start to throw insults,you can count on me

long winded shitbag,lame brained cunt,your brain smaller than peanut,you dumb fuck,how stupid you are,go preach your anti-juve rubbish to interisti

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)