Controversy Thread part 2: Religious discussion (6 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
OK, lets do an experiment. Lets drop some wood in a river, and we'll come back after a few million years and see what it becomes :thumb:
Or you could use the Heart of Gold to turn it into a large, friendly whale and a bowl of petunias, who's dying though would be "Oh no, not again."

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #242
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Works on paper mate, not in practice like many things. You choose to ignore that darwinism works in practice too, aswell as theroy.
    Most of my answers are in this thread, but I just thought we'd take the discussion here just incase :)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #244
    Yeah, i cbfed digging up my old posts or replying to any points made at this stage. Gotta sleep soon and drive to my friend's place at 4:15 to watch the game :sleepy:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Most of my answers are in this thread, but I just thought we'd take the discussion here just incase :)
    Ah great, now ive got to read the whole bloody thread :D

Jan 7, 2004
    Yeah, i cbfed digging up my old posts or replying to any points made at this stage. Gotta sleep soon and drive to my friend's place at 4:15 to watch the game :sleepy:
    lol. i just woke up and having some discussions before heading off to watch the game.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #249
    Just out of interest, why the change of heart, Erik? + u wanna give a quick summary of what ur current views are?

And I'm sure I batted you enough at the time you posted it :D

What's this, are we gonna have an argument with links now? :)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    hmmm i dunno about ur theroy gray.. whats ur point? that you dont believe in evolution?

Well, take into account, that there was not just one single celled organism, there were billions. And, the gas from the stones caused rain which cooled it, and created an atmosphere. Trust me, i saw it when i went to america in a museum :D! The earth only formed for a little while (on the the big picture) and it rained. The earth cooled, and think about it. If there is heat, things adapt. The cells obviously adapted.

That is why we have sea creatures and land creatures.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Just out of interest, why the change of heart, Erik? + u wanna give a quick summary of what ur current views are?
    Not really. I'm still in the process of getting over it. In due time perhaps.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    hmmm i dunno about ur theroy gray.. whats ur point? that you dont believe in evolution?

Well, take into account, that there was not just one single celled organism, there were billions. And, the gas from the stones caused rain which cooled it, and created an atmosphere. Trust me, i saw it when i went to america in a museum :D! The earth only formed for a little while (on the the big picture) and it rained. The earth cooled, and think about it. If there is heat, things adapt. The cells obviously adapted.

That is why we have sea creatures and land creatures.

there are 13 pages here with threads. you dont think somebody already said that?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #258
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    YEAY My favourite thread is alive again !
    :LOL: mine too ;)
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Gray, what do you think of Mary Magdalene?
    What about her? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)