Continue with Stadio Torino? (2 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Let`s play there until we have the money to make the delle alpi a football stadium without running track. The fans and players love the communale and we also did not have much more than 25.000 spectators in the delle alpi at most matches. when we have a really big match we can move to the delle alpi.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well the players seem to love playing at the olimpico...and it certainly looks like there is a great atmoshphere there...maybe we should try it out in Serie A as well

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
goggo said:
Only in Serie A and the big games when they expect a big crowd.
I think torino played all their games in the delle alpi in the last years. I think there was no football in the communale in the last years.

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
I'm happy to stay in the Stadio Torino and move back to the Delle Apia when it is fixed but when we return we need more people to go to the matches so we dont need to reduce the capacity anymore.

The Stadio Torino is not the best venue but will do for now.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Philipp00 said:
I would prefer to stay in the communale until we have the money to renovate the delle alpi. I know, the communale has just 25.000 seats but our average attendance at the delle alpi last season was something like this. Returning to the old, dark delle alpi in which you can`t create a good atmosphere would make me depressed.
agreed..

when they renovate the DA, they MUST remove the running track..otherwise, going back is a waste of time (and money)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we r going to wait 3 yrs for nothing as far as i understand.They will not remove the running track but only improve the security.

although i think the 3 yrs in the Communale would does us well.So the players could feel the right atmosphere in the stadium and perform better

JuveUltra

Sep 29, 2006
Best thing for them to do, get rid of the running track at the delle alpi bring the setting closer to the pitch like they had planned to do when they first talked about the renovations, who cares if it drops 15,000-20,000 in capacity as long they get the feel of a football stadium which isn't happening with the stadium like it is now.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Philipp00 said:
Let`s play there until we have the money to make the delle alpi a football stadium without running track. The fans and players love the communale and we also did not have much more than 25.000 spectators in the delle alpi at most matches. when we have a really big match we can move to the delle alpi.

I love when I see this kind of comments.

Lets play?! :disagree:

Are you member of Juve board to talk like that? :D

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I think that all those comments from players in the media have the purpose to put pressure on our management to stay at the current stadium. Maybe that would even play a role for some players to stay at Juve. I mean, it must be very depressing for our main stars to play at the Delle Alpi when they come back from games in England, in Nou Camp or remember the atmosphere here in Germany. I hope they succeed. It's not like we have to decide between a packed delle Alpi and atmosphere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)