Conspiracy? HELL YEAH!!!! (3 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
:rofl:.....this is getting weird now......if silvio is to blame...man he rally is weird...sorry martin its far fetched and i find it hard to believe...are u saying all the player were "paid" to fail??...was dp paid to miss his two chances???

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #22
    John, I'm sorry I have to spill it out for you, but....

IT WAS A FRIGGIN JOKE!!!

;)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Sorry, Matt, I liked mine better :D:angel:
    Yeah so did I. I just needed to get that rant off my chest, its been bothering me for two years now. I'm sure once OJ Simpson finds the real killers, we find Saddams WMD and Al Capones vault the truth about the WC 2002 conspiracy will come out.

Just look at that picture of Blatter you posted. He certinaly looks like an evil genius to me, more then capable of carrying out the biggest event fixing in sports history.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++

Yeah so did I. I just needed to get that rant off my chest, its been bothering me for two years now. I'm sure once OJ Simpson finds the real killers, we find Saddams WMD and Al Capones vault the truth about the WC 2002 conspiracy will come out.

Just look at that picture of Blatter you posted. He certinaly looks like an evil genius to me, more then capable of carrying out the biggest event fixing in sports history.
    matt, the pic is of berlusconi :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Yes , Matthew my boy, its Berlusconi not Blatter

I guess you also werent informed that the WMD are in Syria, and have been there since just before the US invasion

Martin- are you crazy ????

Just a quick question about Mr. Moreno. Is he still officiating ?? I didnt think so. After he added 15 extra minutes to stoppage time, so that the home team in the Ecuadorian League that he refs in could come back to win the game , after being 2 goals down at the 90 min mark tells you something................

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Yes , Matthew my boy, its Berlusconi not Blatter

I guess you also werent informed that the WMD are in Syria, and have been there since just before the US invasion

Martin- are you crazy ????

Just a quick question about Mr. Moreno. Is he still officiating ?? I didnt think so. After he added 15 extra minutes to stoppage time, so that the home team in the Ecuadorian League that he refs in could come back to win the game , after being 2 goals down at the 90 min mark tells you something................

he added 15 mins???????? :eek:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    You can understand my confusion though, don't you think they kinda look similar??

I'll give you that one....neither one of them is a chick magnet like you or I ........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)