Conclusion relegation: Good or Bad? (1 Viewer)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Hey,im new here

There's one thing im specifically happy about and that's Raffaele Palladino return to our squad.Nothing isn't better than Palladino and Del-Piero playing together.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i like the fact that i will be supporting a serie B club. juventus has been great over the past years and i think it will be fun to supoort a club that doesnt have to pay players to win. whoever stays at this club this season is only staying for one reason. They love this club, just as much as the fans.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good or bad? Both. It obviously sucks that most of our star players are leaving, we won't be competing in Europe and the name of the club has been tarnished but on the other hand this is the perfect opportunity to start over, reJUVEnate the club. This relegation will mark the beginning of a new Juventus era, hopefully one filled with youth, determination and cleanliness. I wanted Capello to leave and I got my wish and some of the players who are on their way out (Emerson and Zlatan) won't last long in my memory either. Deschamps has a good young squad to work with and with time it will only improve. If we aren't promoted this year then we will be next year and we'll be ready to prove to the entire world that we're still one of the best clubs there is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Stuart said:
Good or bad? Both. It obviously sucks that most of our star players are leaving, we won't be competing in Europe and the name of the club has been tarnished but on the other hand this is the perfect opportunity to start over, reJUVEnate the club. This relegation will mark the beginning of a new Juventus era, hopefully one filled with youth, determination and cleanliness. I wanted Capello to leave and I got my wish and some of the players who are on their way out (Emerson and Zlatan) won't last long in my memory either. Deschamps has a good young squad to work with and with time it will only improve. If we aren't promoted this year then we will be next year and we'll be ready to prove to the entire world that we're still one of the best clubs there is.

Yeah, to be sincere, i wanted some of those players to leave, i wanted capello to leave, i wanted the triade out (yes because they had a lot of responsability in the kind of players and the style we were using).......

Obviously, i dont wanted the money , scudetto, and loved players lost but, well maybe noow we will have the opportunity to become a respectable team again, with new players, new mentality and a clean reputation. Guided by some of our experienced players, lets hope to be back on track soon

No more Crap...

Looking at our reality, we are in a very delicate situation, practically living on the dedge... but we just can pray for the team, for things to go our way.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Morra10 said:
i like the fact that i will be supporting a serie B club. juventus has been great over the past years and i think it will be fun to supoort a club that doesnt have to pay players to win. whoever stays at this club this season is only staying for one reason. They love this club, just as much as the fans.
I couldn't have said it better. :) :tup:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i'm not happy about it, but hey...that's life. sometimes unexpected things happen and u just have to get thru it.

Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)