computer science area (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Since there's a little debatte on my problem; I have three classes, person, age and then the main class.

I don't even know if this is right
Arrray class:

Person [] arr;
statix final int max = 100;
int numberofperssons=0;

// Constructor
public Array () {
arr=new Person[max];

}

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It looks okay but it depends on what you are trying to accomplish so I can't tell from that extract. It should be static on line 4 :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
u guyes ruined the hot discussion between Mr.not-worthy-geek and i.

:groan:

reply to girl conversation...

" Like, Whatevvvveeerrrr, girl" ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
http://www.b3ta.com/realistic-internet-simulator/
http://www.mslinux.org/

:LOL:

"640 K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

"I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important operating system, and possibly program, of all time. As the successor to DOS, which has over 10,000,000 systems in use, it creates incredible opportunities for everyone involved with PCs."
-- Bill Gates - OS/2 Programmer's Guide

"The Internet? We are not interested in it"
-- Bill Gates, 1993

"Sometimes we do get taken by surprise. For example, when the Internet came along, we had it as a fifth or sixth priority."
-- Bill Gates, Juli 1998

In response to Java: "Anybody who thinks a little 9,000-line program that's distributed free and can be cloned by anyone is going to affect anything we do at Microsoft has his head screwed on wrong."
-- Bill Gates

"Microsoft Products are Generally Bug Free"
-- Bill Gates

"There are people who don't like capitalism, and there are people who don't like PCs, but there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft."
-- Bill Gates

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL: :LOL:

that man should keeep his mouth shut!!!

BTW .....i love the signature!!! :thumb: :thumb:
very kewl (i meen geeky :D )

;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i've always learned in english classes that you should never make statements like those unless you can back them with evidence or if your an authority.

maybe bill gates thinks that being a multi-billionare allows u to say extremely bold sentences like that and expect people to think they're correct!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)