Coldplay (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Ahh you lucky fucking bastard Sebi. I want to go to one soo bad...hopefully I will still get tickets for the show in DC.
to be honest, i dont even listen to coldplay. my mom just asked if i wanted to go with her and my aunt so i brought a girl with me who i know loves them. can't say im such a great fan of the music, but i had a good time with the lights and all :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Black Mamba said:
That is so great!! how was it? did they finish with Fix You?

I don't know the songs :D I only recognized 3 of them in the whole concert, but i'll as my friend i brought, she loves them and will know. They finished, left, waited 10 minutes of standing ovation, then came back and played 3 more.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Ahh you lucky fucking bastard Sebi. I want to go to one soo bad...hopefully I will still get tickets for the show in DC.
You probably can, i only got my tickets 2 weeks in advance and there were plenty available. During the concert he made sure to explain that california is his favorite state because its the only one with intelligent people, where he doesnt have to explain that england is across the atlantic :lol2:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I don't know the songs :D I only recognized 3 of them in the whole concert, but i'll as my friend i brought, she loves them and will know. They finished, left, waited 10 minutes of standing ovation, then came back and played 3 more.

You should have at least listened to the CD before you went:D

I was going to see them in two weeks, but I decided not to because it was kinda complicated and the tickets I found were really bad

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Black Mamba said:
You should have at least listened to the CD before you went:D

I was going to see them in two weeks, but I decided not to because it was kinda complicated and the tickets I found were really bad

I listened to parachutes on the way there :D

but i recognized clocks and 2 others i dont know the name of, but even without knowing them too well i definitely enjoyed the experience overall, it was my first concert

this friday though im going to an andre nickatina show, and him i know the full lyrics to every song :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I listened to parachutes on the way there :D

but i recognized clocks and 2 others i dont know the name of, but even without knowing them too well i definitely enjoyed the experience overall, it was my first concert

this friday though im going to an andre nickatina show, and him i know the full lyrics to every song :D

The lights are awesome when they play Clocks. The song itself doesnt sound as great as I thought it would, but the lights were pretty cool. Chris Martin made everyone take out their cellphone/lighters and hold them up for a while. It looked pretty cool

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Yeah, I had my phone out too ;)

They did all kings of crap, including dropping big yellow balloons full of gold glitter into the crowd. But those lights were the shit :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Elnur_E65 said:
Coldplay? What a bunch of frickin' amateurs.

Probably the most unprofessional music phenomenon of the past three years. If you like that kind of music- try Alter Bridge.
Coming from someone who likes techno...hmm okay. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
hey eminem is compelete crap unless it comes to forgot about dre :D

but ill back elnur, there are some pretty tight trance tunes

i liked coldplay, as gay as that might sound

but there is nothing better than fucking filthy amen hard drum and bass

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i love dnb. but i lost all my tracks i ripped off my dj cousins ipod when i reformatted, and i only have like 3 tracks left :iwanttodie:

but him and his other dj friend from england are shipping me some custom cds as we speak :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
i love dnb. but i lost all my tracks i ripped off my dj cousins ipod when i reformatted, and i only have like 3 tracks left :iwanttodie:

but him and his other dj friend from england are shipping me some custom cds as we speak :)

Every single weekend I want to go to a club that has dnb and noone wants to go with me!

Id looove if you sent me some tracks from those cds when you get them. Please! :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Black Mamba said:
At least techno is better than Eminem
Absolutely not my dear. Eminem owns some joke named Erick Morillo, and especially some group named "Deep Dish." I mean WTF is that Fabi? :D

Everybody has their own tastes, and to be honest I was in to techno during middle school and thought it was awesome. However, I was also into bands such as Limp Bizkit and KoRn at the time, so that statement speaks volumes. Coldplay isnt gay and just because you dont like such music does not mean its for homosexuals..

The thing I do not like about techno is that it doesnt really have outstanding lyrics...something I love in music. Not to mention guitars which is my favorite instrument of all time...each to his/her own.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Absolutely not my dear. Eminem owns some joke named Erick Morillo, and especially some group named "Deep Dish." I mean WTF is that Fabi? :D

Everybody has their own tastes, and to be honest I was in to techno during middle school and thought it was awesome. However, I was also into bands such as Limp Bizkit and KoRn at the time, so that statement speaks volumes. Coldplay isnt gay and just because you dont like such music does not mean its for homosexuals..

The thing I do not like about techno is that it doesnt really have outstanding lyrics...something I love in music. Not to mention guitars which is my favorite instrument of all time...each to his/her own.

First of all, I don't really like standard techno, I like very specific variations.

Second, I don't dislike Coldplay, I liked it actually. And I completely agree it doesn't make you gay, that's just the popular opinion here, and I was kidding. Whenever I told anyone where I went last night they just go "wwoooow youre gay".

And I'm not anti-rap at all, it's probably my favorite genre at the moment, I just don't like any eminem other than "The Way I am" and "Forgot about Dre". Eminem is what I liked in 5th grade :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
RochemBeck said:
You'd know about that, wouldnt you. :D

Have you seen the scene in American Pie 2 with the lesbians? I've basically been in that exact situation more than once :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Black Mamba said:
Id looove if you sent me some tracks from those cds when you get them. Please! :)

I have a really just dirty drumming track I can send you on msn anytime, but it's not really typical drum and bass. Everyone else that hears it hates it and thinks it sounds like a bunch of pans being smashed together, but I and a very select few think it's gold :D

Venetian Snares- Skelechairs

Heard of it?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I have a really just dirty drumming track I can send you on msn anytime, but it's not really typical drum and bass. Everyone else that hears it hates it and thinks it sounds like a bunch of pans being smashed together, but I and a very select few think it's gold :D

Venetian Snares- Skelechairs

Heard of it?
Nope, send it to me right now to see what I think about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)