Coldplay (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2005
I like very much the Song "Til Kingdom Come" from their last album and also "clocks" and "spead of sound". This guys are realy make up my mind.

Jan 1, 2006
Coldplay is a band that should be 'uninvented'. And Chris Martin should be shot in the throat, right in the huge adam's apple of his. Am I the only one who feels Coldplay are a serious case of Radiohead wannabes? And that Chris Martin has the voice of an engine that hasn't been oiled for years?

Repetitive, monotonous, boring.

I'll get flamed for my comments but there you have it.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
I used to be addicted on Pink Floyd, I guess you'd have to be in a special mood to listen to Pink Floyd, most of it is depressing stuff.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Menace said:
I used to be addicted on Pink Floyd, I guess you'd have to be in a special mood to listen to Pink Floyd, most of it is depressing stuff.

I still think they're average and not the BEST band that has ever existed like some say

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Another big fan, myself. Though i have to say that i was disappointed with the X&Y, compared to the other 2 albums. Parachutes is definitly their best album to date by Coldplay. But my fav track is A rush of blood to the head, from the 2nd album.

All that said, i have to say also that they're no match to Radiohead as well.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
eh , Arctic Monkeys will rule them all :D

Still like Coldplay though , although as an album i liked A rush of blood to the head more, still there are quality songs on X&Y.My favourites are Talk and Swallowed in the Sea

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Coldplay? What a bunch of frickin' amateurs.

Probably the most unprofessional music phenomenon of the past three years. If you like that kind of music- try Alter Bridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)