Cobolli Gigli is not doing a good job apparently (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL thinking that Robinho, Huntelaar and Mascherano are world-class players is like eating shit while you know you have bread.

You dont battle idiocy, with even albeit less, but still all the same, also idiocy.

Mascherano IS world class, and even if Robinho is more of a fragile player in the scenery he needs to excell, is also a world class player.

Hunterlaar is a world class finisher, but will see if he can prove himself in the highest level. But defenitely has the qualities to be the new Ruud.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When i started supporting Juve, Milan was the only team richer than us. And we were financially so strong that we were able to match even Berlusconi's millions. The English teams were still feeling the consequences of the 5 year ban from the Champions Cup and the UEFA Cup, and they still didn't have the media coverage they have now. The Spanish teams were strong but they were still losing their best players to the Italian teams.
After all, from 1989 till 1998, only in 1991 there wasn't an Italian team in the CL final (Italians won 4 of the 9 finals they played) and from 1989 till 1999 only in 1996 there wasn't an Italian team in the UEFA Cup final (Italians won 8 of the 10 finals).

And even in these years Juve wasn't splashing millions. We weren't breaking transfer records as Milan, Inter or Parma did.

Now there are at least 10 teams richer or just as rich as we are. It means that we have to beat at least 5 teams whenever we're trying to buy a world class player. If two of these 5 teams are Chelsea or Real, then we stand absolutely no chance.

Read what i wrote above.
Then read it again.
And Again.
Now one more time.

And stop talking about buying players worthy +40m eur or i'll ban all of you !

Thank You

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well said:tup: Under the this regime we won't sign world class players like Robinho, Huntelaar, Mascherano, etc we will continue to sign Knezevic's and renew contracts of the molinaro's. But some people on here don't mind this at all.
like we are desperate for robinho and huntelaar? we easily have a 60-70+ goal strike force as it is. quit f*cking whining about macherano you make it sound like sissoko has been a flop, as for the defence, however unglamourous as it looks its still the best defence in italy, so shut the f*ck up and go suck some moutinho c*ck or sumthing.

im getting so f*cking sick of dreamers thinking oh we got money to spend lets spend 60 mill on villa or 50 on moutinho, and we can raise that transfer from the CL money that the majority goes towards overheads, and sales of players like molinaro for 40 mill to real madrid. OMG guys some of you really need to quit playing fm and f*cking open your eyes.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what some imbeciles really need to get through their heads is that Juve does not sign £35m players. we never have and i doubt the current board are going to compromise our futures because some dipshit who plays too much FM thinks we should be spending 100m euros on 2-3 players
while I agree that we are not a team that splashes massive money every season over a couple of signings,, we should keep in mind that our team lacks 2-3 players that will give us that extra edge. So why not splash the money to get them instead of wasting it on average players?

We have a good squad. We've got depth, we just lack starting material. So splash the money and get the players we need. If we can find a good player for cheap, then great. But as long as w want to compete with the EPL clubs and the Milan clubs, we have to splash money.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
At least we have a good bench which we can count on if key players are injured. I fancy that our team looks quite like Man U's current team, where part players like Park, Fletcher are getting a lot of play time. Let's get more free agents in the meantimem, with 1 big signing if necessary.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
while I agree that we are not a team that splashes massive money every season over a couple of signings,, we should keep in mind that our team lacks 2-3 players that will give us that extra edge. So why not splash the money to get them instead of wasting it on average players?

We have a good squad. We've got depth, we just lack starting material. So splash the money and get the players we need. If we can find a good player for cheap, then great. But as long as w want to compete with the EPL clubs and the Milan clubs, we have to splash money.
agreed. Its common knowledge that we lack what other leading teams have and that there are some real hacks in certain positions (e.g molinaro). What's the money for if its not for buying quality players?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
When i started supporting Juve, Milan was the only team richer than us. And we were financially so strong that we were able to match even Berlusconi's millions. The English teams were still feeling the consequences of the 5 year ban from the Champions Cup and the UEFA Cup, and they still didn't have the media coverage they have now. The Spanish teams were strong but they were still losing their best players to the Italian teams.
After all, from 1989 till 1998, only in 1991 there wasn't an Italian team in the CL final (Italians won 4 of the 9 finals they played) and from 1989 till 1999 only in 1996 there wasn't an Italian team in the UEFA Cup final (Italians won 8 of the 10 finals).

And even in these years Juve wasn't splashing millions. We weren't breaking transfer records as Milan, Inter or Parma did.

Now there are at least 10 teams richer or just as rich as we are. It means that we have to beat at least 5 teams whenever we're trying to buy a world class player. If two of these 5 teams are Chelsea or Real, then we stand absolutely no chance.

Read what i wrote above.
Then read it again.
And Again.
Now one more time.

And stop talking about buying players worthy +40m eur or i'll ban all of you !

Thank You
we did buy buffon :agree: ...so there's a chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)