Cobolli Gigli is not doing a good job apparently (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its too early to say if he is doing a bad job...

but his stock will rise ten-fold if we end up in Serie A this season:agree:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I wouldn’t judge his performance now. its very difficult
people talk about the players as if they are merchandise. if the player want to go you cant force him to stay.
as for the money. the club cant go spending around in this situation. don’t forget that who ever is staying from the stars will not get a pay cut ( sum will get a raise )

so far Gigli didn’t make any decision. he had no choice in the departure of the players.

the only thing that might have effected us is the appeal were juve demanded seireA or nothing. I don’t think that was his decision but we could have used the point deduction.

About bringing players. Its difficult to convince a player to come to juve this season. Impossible if he is a star player

OP
Baggy20M

Baggy20M

Aug 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    come on do you read news???
    (Givet (che ha già accettato di scendere in B e che sta facendo pressioni per trasferirsi alla Juve),

Givet want to come too!!
    faty too
    why don't we try and negotiate for them

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Baggy20M said:
    (Givet (che ha già accettato di scendere in B e che sta facendo pressioni per trasferirsi alla Juve),

Givet want to come too!!
    faty too
    I'm sorry but what planet are you contacting us from?

Do you actually think its that easy!!!??? Ooo givet said he would play for us in B lets just sign him! Faty wants to come, lets sign him too! do you not know that we have to deal with their clubs? we have to put in an offer, the club can say no we dont want to sell, your offer isn't enough, we want a player exchance etc. Then we have to negotiate wages with the player, hell just coz a player wants to play for us it dosent mean we dont have to meet his wage demands because hes so hell bent on wearing the juve jersy that hes lost his mind for a brief second when it comes to his contract.

Are you thinking about anything that your writing? do you also not realise that at the moment the management has much more important things to deal with? do you not realise we have to prepare our case for appeals, keep our sponsors sweet and hold on to our best players before we even DREAM about splashing the cash (WHICH WE DONT HAVE!) on players that we dont need!! we needed the cash raised from sales to cancel out the huge ammount of debt that this relegation has heaped on us. Are you actually a juve fan because if you were you would care more about the clubs situation than you do about their transfer policy

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
    I couldn't stop laughing with the "I'm sorry but what planet are you contacting us from?" part.You all shouldn't be so hursh on him.The only good think that i can get out of his words is how much and deeply he loves juve.We all have our nerves with the hall cituation.....So,he is a little more livid.
    Peace!!! :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Baggy20M said:
    He Is breaking every promise ha made!!! After selling mutu, emerson, cannavaro, zambrotta & Thuram told us every one would remain!! then he sold vieira to inter!! then promised the same thing, after that he loaned oliveira who would be a star in seria b, than sold ibrahimovic to inter again. then he loaned out kapo another star for seria b!!! We Sold out over a 100 million euros!! Were is the Fu..in money gigli??? we havent spent a penny. Marchionni and Zanetti Came on free transfer and bojinov and belardi on loan!! WE WANT NEW PLAYERS NOWWWWWWWWW. And also congratulations cobolli gigli with your new record!! No Juventus Manager ever managed to be hated so much by the supporters in only two months, he sweared that he will not sell players to inter and milan!! Good You stupid you sold too star players too inter.

What Happened to miccoli?? he wanted to stay if capello leaves, you loaned him to benfica. Blasi To fiorentina too, gasbarroni to parma, with what are we gonna play??? Camoranesi is leaving TOO. There Are rumours too that massielo and palladino are on their way out too!!!

What Areyou doing with the money??????? Don't lie to uss plz!!:disagree:
    y u complaining vieira went? i rate gianni shreader higher quite frankly, as for kapo and olivera, u have to remember we are in serie B atm, we HAVE to make some sacrifices to cut our losses, as for buying new players, whats the big rush? we got at least another month of the season to wait for, possibly longer, as for selling to inter and milan, they are the only few clubs in the world that can afford to buy big, especially inter and madrid,

gigli has done a fantastic job to cut our losses, YET! keep a competative squad, a squad which i see that is still competative enough to fight for serie A let alone B, we just have to accept our losses, its football, but in the long run u will notice it was for the better, and if u ask me, if i had to choose between last seasons squad and this season, i wud certainly of said this seasons without any hesitation.

so quit your bitching

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    You are all forgetting that we HAVE to sell players because we are losing a shitload of euros coz we are in B
    besides if a player wants to leave what can juve do

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Baggy20M said:

Givet want to come too!!
    faty too

cuz we are yet to actually know what league we are gona play in, we cant really buy till our future is assured, or we'll be buying players for B wen we cud be in A, and we will be back to square 1 again, with no funds

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    I agree it is a difficult situation
    that is why I think we should buy young talents or bring them back like Miccoli
    this is the time to give the young players the chance to prove their worth
    we still have excellent players like Nedved, DP, Buffon... they can really set the example for young lads like Paro, Palladino...

add a couple of young talents to this like Givet or Faty give them time and in a couple of years we will be bringing back the Champions League trophy to where it belongs

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I personally think his done a good job at the moment.. however..

I do know that many fans in turin especially the ultras are annoyed with him, There main annoyance is over players not being bought as yet and also the linking of (promising youths) leaving the club as well as seeing kapo and olivera leave when they may have been actually needed.

Anyway to be honest IMO its too early to judge this guy, so far so good, time will tell what happens next. Although I do have one complaint if anything, whoever appointed zaccardi as our lawyer for our cases need there head checking.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    PhRoZeN said:
    I personally think his done a good job at the moment.. however..

I do know that many fans in turin especially the ultras are annoyed with him, There main annoyance is over players not being bought as yet and also the linking of (promising youths) leaving the club as well as seeing kapo and olivera leave when they may have been actually needed.

Anyway to be honest IMO its too early to judge this guy, so far so good, time will tell what happens next. Although I do have one complaint if anything, whoever appointed zaccardi as our lawyer for our cases need there head checking.

ah theres no pleasing those ultras, they hated giraudo aswell.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    cuz we are yet to actually know what league we are gona play in, we cant really buy till our future is assured, or we'll be buying players for B wen we cud be in A, and we will be back to square 1 again, with no funds
    we have to start building at some point as the appeal will take some time.We dont need many players just one or two atm.Then we can wait for the appeal imo.But waiting for the verdicts from the appeals to be out and then buying players is just stupid, we will be stuck at the end with no deals struck and no time to strike them. We have to start with the priorities now and thats bringing in a defender, a thing i hope of seeing early next week.

Sep 14, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    ah theres no pleasing those ultras, they hated giraudo aswell.

And with good reason, he's Granata (yes, that's right right, a Torino fan) and he was planning on stopping them attending the new stadium.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    burdisso..barzagli..boumsong...zigic...etc etc all just rumour...official sign till now??0 0 0 0 0 0 where is all the money went????i think around 100 million euro isnt it???goood job???nah..don think so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)