Cobolli Gigli is not doing a good job apparently (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Holdon said:
And with good reason, he's Granata (yes, that's right right, a Torino fan) and he was planning on stopping them attending the new stadium.
wasnt moggi as well ?he came from torino as well

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
of course its still too early to evaluate his job. but for now there's one thing that i really dislike in his management - inconsistency. one day he sais we accept b with point deduction, the other day he demands seria a. the same with the transfers: nobody will leave, but almost everyday somebody leaves. i agree that we have to sell, but i didn't always liked the price. all these things should be told to media in some other way. he's not a good tactic. but i wish him all the luck in building new juve. forza juve!!!

Jul 21, 2006
i believe Gigli is doing a good job, after selling those players. we can see a Juve with strong coherence and we are strong enough to get the serie B with this squad.

Cutting the total wages could help relieving the financial burden of us. Selling those big names and giving more chance to our youngsters is quite nice for our future.

OP
Baggy20M

Baggy20M

Aug 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    what youngsters??????????? kovac, birrindelli, giannichedda, nedved, del piero, legrottaglie (if he stays) buffon is 28 too!!
    now there are rumours about vieri and cruz they are all old players!!! all the youngsters are leaving delle alpi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
    Baggy20M said:
    all the youngsters are leaving delle alpi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, I wouldn't exactly call Chiellini, Bojinov, Balzaretti, Palladino and Marchionni old guys, not to mention less known youngsters. Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Buffon and Zanetti are also not that old...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Baggy20M said:
    what youngsters??????????? kovac, birrindelli, giannichedda, nedved, del piero, legrottaglie (if he stays) buffon is 28 too!!
    now there are rumours about vieri and cruz they are all old players!!! all the youngsters are leaving delle alpi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    all of the above and paro, marchisio, mirante etc. are youngsters, we have to keep an experianced spine.. or would you rather us sell buffon, kovac, nedved, del piero, birindelli, ganichedda and zanetti?????? you've lost your marbels sunshine

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Baggy has a point, we have renewed kovac (the 30 odd year olds contract), Boumsong looks very likely to come and in return we end up giving half of our share of (promising) masiello to siena :wallbang: whilst bartolucci (who is young) goes too. Although I dont know much about bartolucci I must admit masiello is a stupid move especially when you consider that, he already has some serie B experience and has done well in the games he has played so far. I just hope Gigli and co spend that extra time worrying about the "youthful" promise that they gave us.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    if the management is throwing in the towel then i wouldnt really appreciete it.They promised a fight, and they should deliver.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    I think his job is very difficult. we have to sell players to get money and reduce the wages and on the other side we need a competitive team to get back to serie B. Every game in serie B will be a hard fight.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    i think this team has not enough depth to come back in serie a :( what if one of our defenders or midfielders or attackers will seriously be injured we are doomed

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Fliakis said:
    are you even thinking what you're saying? dont you realize there is a reason why all those players are being sold? they dont want to play in serie b, half of those who stayed would get out if it wasnt for one thing or another. who cares about faty, he wont make this team world class, and with the squad we have we're more than capable of winning serie b even with the point deficit we have. gigli is doing a great job considering we dont dont spend loads of cash these days and we will have some financial grounds once we're back to serie a and there will be a much bigger need for new good players.
    You obviously dont know what kind of defence do we have!!! Maybe thats what everyone is pissed off about!!!

AnthraX

Aug 28, 2006
    I believe Gigli's done a decent work so far;
    on the other hand, we really should prefer getting our 05/06 scudetto back, instead of returning to Serie A with larger point deduction... Let me put it this way: better that we play Serie B this year and go back into Serie A, instead of fighting a tough relegation battle in Serie A for whole year... We should get back what is rightfully ours!

Sep 28, 2002
    Juve_fanatic said:
    You obviously dont know what kind of defence do we have!!! Maybe thats what everyone is pissed off about!!!
    and masiello with rossi would solve all these problems. lets not forget that tudor and boumsong arent playing yet. they may not be world class but certainly enough to handle the threat of oh so great serie b strikers.

May 27, 2006
    god this feels like football in my country. Every time a coach loses a game in my country, HE GETS FIRED!!!!!!!!! they dont even give him a chance to settle down, so just bcuz some key players couldnt play against Napoli and we lost, he suks??? BAH dont be silly, wait and 4 serie b to start and then u can really talk bout his performance in the juve's chair

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    one thing i see our new manegment doing wrong is not being political with the media.
    a bit immature .... every time a player is conected to another team the manegment come out an say " he is going to stay wether he want or not "

and then come out and say " we are confidant of seireA"

they dont know that stament like that ( specially when they go the other way ) will affect their credability. Aslo everyone will think that they have no power in the decision taken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)