Cobolli Gigli Attacks Moggi & Giraudo (3 Viewers)

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
your discusion is interesting, but doesn't prove anything. well, it can't prove anything actually. it's the same like talking "what were, if..". the fact is, that without moggi, juve would be totally different today. maybe a lot better, maybe worse. we would probably be still in seria a, but there's still a small chance that we would be even in seria c3.. all these whom we hate now (moggi, capelo and others) played a big part in our history. one-two years ago when juve was winning with capelo, we weren't saying: you bastard, you won (i'am not talking about the way we won). when moggi bought trezi, buffon etc. we didn't say: fuk, we don't need these cunts, buy us beckham, ronaldo or figo. we can't erase them from our history. the fact is that today we are like this because of them: - we have del piero, zebina, deshamps and others - they came or didn't left and we are in seria b, because these people (moggi, crapelo) were at the club. i mean it's all chaos thery :D
i don't know if moggi is good in transfers. i don't know if others would do better or worse in his place. i know that he is the man, responsible for our relegetion to seria b. and i also know, that our current management is much worse in transfers than moggi was (except ibra sale of course :D ) i am not talking that we sold too much, i am talking about the way we sold..it could have been much better imo. but i want to believe that this is only because of inexperience, which can improve..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i repeat u r only as good as ure last performance...and well the "triade" didnt exactly leave us in a healthy position...they should have atleast covered their own asses...a lack of discretion and too much arrogance got us in this sad situation

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
No more Moggi, please, he left us and God willing he wont return to us.

In your opinion he got us all the success and trophies, in my opinion he got us Serie B.

If I had to choose between being average in Serie A without Moggi and Serie B (maybe 2 years) + All those trophies "won" by Moggi ----> I choose Serie A!

P.S. Fliakis has a point.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
mark83 said:
No more Moggi, please, he left us and God willing he wont return to us.

In your opinion he got us all the success and trophies, in my opinion he got us Serie B.

If I had to choose between being average in Serie A without Moggi and Serie B (maybe 2 years) + All those trophies "won" by Moggi ----> I choose Serie A!

P.S. Fliakis has a point.
can you show yor avatar or make it bigger, so i could see what's on it?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vletrmx said:
can you show yor avatar or make it bigger, so i could see what's on it?

Unfortunately not. I cannot upload any picture, I dont know what is wrong.

I would appreciate some help about this.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    Is there anybody who can translate the reaction of Moggi to Cobolli's words??:eyebrows:

Moggi vs. Cobolli L'ex dg: 'Può dire ciò che vuole'

L'ex direttore generale della Juventus, Luciano Moggi, ha voluto replicare alle dichiarazioni del presidente bianconero Giovanni Cobolli Gigli che aveva accennato alla possibilità di fare causa a lui e Giraudo. L'occasione è un convegno su Calciopoli a Lamezia Terme. "Ciascuno può dire quello che pensa, ma questo vale anche per il presidente della Juventus - ha dichiarato Moggi -. Naturalmente, quello che penso io sulle sue dichiarazioni lo tengo per me".

calciomercato

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    mark83 said:
    He did a "rookie" mistake: He gave a chance to the others to ruin him and Juventus!

He should have been more careful when talking to refs.

If everybody in Italy cheats like you say, then a majority of teams got away with it.
    Again, when everybody plays dirty, u do too...when everybody talks to the refs, you do too....when you fall for it so should everyone else, thats justice....

thats why me, and many other members here are bitter about the whole thing..

I never said he was innocent.

Fliakis said:
    give me examples! what has he done that someone else couldnt have done? missed out on kaka? got legrottaglie instead of nesta? loaned out our best youngsters only to never see them return? come on, im waiting!
    Well I could say Milan missed out on Zidane.

Legrottaglie was a hot italian prospect at that time with high flying Chievo, who knew he would flop? He was the Barzagli back then...so it raises the question would Barzagli have flopped too? Who knows, but atleast you can understand why Moggi or Juve didn't jump at the chance to sign Barzagli for his price

Do you think a good transfer guru is one that brings in all the big names? Like Inter?
    All I know is Moggi's job at Juventus is to run the business side of things, make the deals happen, whether we want an attacking midfielder or not is the preference of the coach.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    - vOnAm - said:
    1. thats why me, and many other members here are bitter about the whole thing..

2. I never said he was innocent.

3. All I know is Moggi's job at Juventus is to run the business side of things, make the deals happen, whether we want an attacking midfielder or not is the preference of the coach.

1. I am bitter too and I feel you man, I know you re disappointed too, if only one or two more clubs went down to Serie B with us, it would have been fair. But again, maybe it would be harder to promote then.

I can say that two of my worst days in life were first when my friend crashed my car and second, when I heard Juve will be playing in Serie B.

But I got used to Serie B now and I m very optimistic, especially if we get our sentence reduced.

2. Thank you, he is definitely not innocent. But there are others in Italy who are worse than him.

3. Exactly, Moggi is only responsible for transfers, the Coach tells him who to buy and youngsters are noticed by Scouts, not Moggi.

Cheers, buddy!:D +rep

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    I would like to add:
    - Brought Zambrotta from Bari.
    - Appiah was a hot prospec at that time.
    - Brought Capello from Roma when Madrid also Interested in him is a great deal for me.

And he did all of it without ask cash splash from the owner. This is the major credit.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    mark83 said:
    3. Exactly, Moggi is only responsible for transfers, the Coach tells him who to buy and youngsters are noticed by Scouts, not Moggi.

Cheers, buddy!:D +rep
    the coach tells him to buy a,b,c,d,e and Moggi decided to buy b and c.
    and who did negociate with other clubs?

scouts recomended 10 players, Moggi will choose a few of them. and who did negociate with other clubs? Did the other club release their hot prospecs easily?

He did his mistake. But don't forget his credit also.

And our current board did nothing for our club yet. They have to prove that they can do better, than they can talk, and i will happily accept it.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i dont think the Angelli's will, and the management just wants to let everything to sleep about the past.
    smart move from them i have to say.

May 25, 2006
    ROME — Prosecutors completed their investigation Monday into allegations of corruption in the Italian soccer transfer market and were preparing indictments against eight people, including former Juventus director Luciano Moggi, the ANSA news agency said. :devil:

The eight are accused of conspiring to control transfers by intimidating players into signing with sports management agency GEA World, which is run by Moggi's son, Alessandro. Prosecutors said the intimidation often included threats of violence. :yawn:

Also facing possible charges are Alessandro Moggi and player agent David Lippi, the son of Italy's World Cup-winning coach Marcello Lippi.

French forward David Trezeguet's contract renewal at Juventus is one of several cases cited in the probe, ANSA said. :flirt:

The Rome prosecutor's office and GEA World both declined to comment. Prosecutors plan to file an indictment if the accused cannot provide evidence clearing them within 20 days.

A lawyer for Alessandro Moggi said he planned to submit his defence in the coming days.

"We are convinced of being able to show the absolute non-involvement of Moggi on every single charge," lawyer Paolo Rodella said. :angry2:

The probe is one of several criminal investigations nationwide into corruption in Italian soccer, including sports fraud, illegal betting and false bookkeeping. :star:

Luciano Moggi was banned from soccer for five years and fined 50,000 euros (US$63,000) by a sports court in July for influencing the outcome of matches in a high-profile probe that tainted Italian soccer even as the national team won its fourth World Cup. :dazed:

As part of the sports trial, Juventus was stripped of its last two Serie A titles and relegated to the second division — Serie B — with a nine-point penalty. Four other Serie A clubs — AC Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina — were forced to begin the season with point penalties for their roles in the match-fixing scandal.

GEA World handles more soccer transfers in Italy than any other management company and in 2005 had more than 200 players on its books, according to Italian daily Corriere Della Sera. :lazy:

Theglobeandmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)