Co-ownership wrap-up (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
yeah, Mutu, Cassano, DP and Ibra on the same team... that should be interesting to see :rolleyes:

In my point of view... If Cassano comes, Mutu will go, not nessesary to Roma, but he will go

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
calciomercato.com: we got Maresca and Miccoli, we also got Chiellini

I'm quite amused at the situation, Miccoli has painted himself into a bit of a corner here and to show him how much Fiorentina care about him, they offered a staggering €1.5m for the player. :howler: Might as well retire already, you donut :D

Jul 28, 2002
Fiorentina lose star trio
Tuesday 28 June, 2005
Fiorentina have been dealt a heavy blow after they failed to keep Fabrizio Miccoli, Enzo Maresca and Christian Obodo on Tuesday.

All three spent the last campaign at the Stadio Franchi in co-ownership deals, the first two with Juventus and the latter with Perugia.

Fiorentina were forced to enter a blind auction for the trio and lost out on all three, even if financial details of the moves have yet to be revealed.

Miccoli and Maresca, much to their discontent, are now totally owned by the Turin giants yet again.

However, it is unlikely that either player will remain at the Stadio Delle Alpi, with Miccoli being tipped to join Roma as part of the deal to sign Antonio Cassano.

"Fabrizio has loved all of the clubs he has played for," stated his agent Francesco Caliandro, who opened the door to a capital switch.

"He will also love his next team if there are the right conditions in place to do that. I think that Roma are a great club and my client has respect for them."

Obodo, one of Serie A’s best young midfielders, will return to Serie B side Perugia for now – even if he is likely to be targeted by a number of other top-flight sides.

Fiorentina have managed to keep Martin Jorgensen though. They outbid Udinese for the other half of the Danish winger.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Fabrizio Miccoli fa ritorno alla Juventus. Dopo aver appreso che il ds della Fiorentina, Pantaleo Corvino avrebbe offerto 1.550.000 euro, il dg bianconero Luciano Moggi ha commentato: "Allora il giocatore torna da noi".

Infatti all'apertura delle buste per le risoluzioni delle comproprietà il tutto è diventato ufficiale. La Fiorentina ha perso anche Maresca ed Obodo che tornano rispettivamente a Juventus e Perugia, mentre resta in viola il danese Jorgensen (era a metà con l'Udinese).

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

I'm quite amused at the situation, Miccoli has painted himself into a bit of a corner here and to show him how much Fiorentina care about him, they offered a staggering €1.5m for the player. :howler: Might as well retire already, you donut :D

Any idea how much Juve offered?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004

Hahaha 1.5? :D

and now he is at a club that he hates that hates him back. :D You got to love the situation.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
yeah, Mutu, Cassano, DP and Ibra on the same team... that should be interesting to see :rolleyes:

In my point of view... If Cassano comes, Mutu will go, not nessesary to Roma, but he will go
lets accept the bid from cheslea for trezegoal and send them mutu instead :D

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    It may not have gotten out yet, we'll probably find out soon.
    not too much I hope. 1.550.001 Euro is enough :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Miccoli = 2 million
    Maresca = a bit less than 1 million

We seriously ripped them off cos if I remember correctly we gave them those players for around 5 million Euros each last year.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    that means we made almost a 1 million loss on Chiellini, but gained 5.5 and 3.5 on Miccoli and Maresca respectively. Moggi the fox again ;)

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
    I think we should keep Maresca and Chiellini. Chiellini is going to be one of the worlds best left backs in 2 or 3 years,while Maresca has quite simply ALWAYS been a quality midfield player.
    I dont care what comments Maresca has made.We should bring him back and bin Blasi and Tacchi
    Appiah??he did so well in the last 2 months so I think we should keep him

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Miccoli = 2 million

We seriously ripped them off cos if I remember correctly we gave them those players for around 5 million Euros each last year.
    i dont think this is the correct data, no way fiorentina is that stupid

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Miccoli = 2 million

omg that is very good business.

Moggi is a genius!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)