Close all threads( not reserv keeper threads) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
In a kind of way I am glad...

Xabi & Poulsen= Not much playing time for Marchisio, we must give this kid playing time, he can be a star believe me. With Poulsen,Sissoko,Zanetti he will get alot of playing time, the 3 will get many suspensions so Marchisio will get some chanses, and he also have other qualites then them.

Stankovic would mess up things for Giovinco and Marchisio as he could play in every position in midfield, I rate Giovinco higher then him but im not sure that Ranieri would.

De Ceglie only have Molinaro to compete with. I beleive in De Ceglie he is gonne be a great player for Juve.

This three players made my mercato great. I love them and I am dying to see them in our beautiful shirt.

FORZA JUVENTUS
actually this is exactly the point. how we can each year crying for our youngsters to come back and in the same time shitin` on our management not to buying stars for our team. I DO WANT to see all of our youth products - so we have to give them space. this year i belief in De Ceglie, Marchisio and now Ekdal! and of course in our golden boy..

Alonso: If we have to pay 25€ - sorry but imo hes not worthy that money
Now the Tiago/Almiron question for me remains. Whats gonna happen with Tiago? The last statments souned a bit like maybe he`ll staying...

well Tiago was a big dissapointment for me last year (including all positions talks). He didnt made 2 good passes in a row, (i watched nearly all games) but also i always said you have to give a new player at juventus at least two years to find his place. A lot of our players voted for him since long so in this time of the mercato situation i would give him this second chance. The same here goes for Molinaro.
so we`re coming to the last question: whats up with our defense. imo this area is since the farsopoli-shit the weakest department. Of course we have the best goalkeeper and hopefully again some outstanding performances from Chiellini but we dont know how Mellberg and Knezevic will adapt to our system etc. After the Andrade injury this is for me a very delicate situation we will face this term.
So i will count on Grygera in his second season, because also this year Zebina will be injured again...

just found this poulsen video..

now i know why we choosed him :)

Juventus 2008/2009

Buffon
Grygera/Mellberg/Chiellini/De Ceglie
Camoranesi/Sissoko/Zanetti/Nedved
Trezeguet/Del Piero

Bellardi(?)
Zebina/Knezevic/Legrottaglie/Molinaro
Salihamidzic/Poulsen/Marchisio/Giovinco
Iaquinta/Amauri

..well if mellberg plays good..i like it!

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I really think "extraordinary" circumstances are the results of Andrade's medical tests.

I think they are hoping they can cheap out, and Andrade is only going to be out a couple months or less...essentially, praying for a miracle. In reality, his career is more than likely over, and he'll be retiring once the medical news is handed down... which is terrible.

This means they have to add a new top end CB... most likely Ivanovic on loan with a buyout clause in the 10-20m area. I really don't think Knevevic can cut it for anything except low end teams.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Judging on your signature I believe you fill every form you find on Internet this way:

Name: serfaraaz

Mobile: serfaraaz

firstly i dont think it is wrong to have ones own name as his signature and i dont think i am violating any rule at the forums secondly i am not mad to write everything in the form as my own name

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
mark why is our transfer budget so low is it because of the new stadium and why do u think juve will still sign alonso
1. possible but I still believe we can spend more.
2. because I can't believe we're not gonna spend more than 18-20m € for our transfers. So if it's not Xabi then it might be someone else but I don't want to go down that road.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Osman im suprised you get Sky Sports in your log cabbin in Sweden,to say i don't know anything about Football is laughable,and then to comment on the League i watch the most to tell me where a certain player played,ok m8 he never did play behind the two front men i lie.
We don't get Sky Sports here, no. We get Canal + in our log cabins which shows the Premier League and Viasat which shows the Champions League. You might've known this if you had ever been anywhere abroad (apart from that yearly trip to Mallorca or Rhodos that you make with your family).

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It would be interesting to see what would happen if the mods closed all of the transfer threads (except the "Who Do You Want To See At Juve..." thread) until August 31. Too many rumours fly around and too many people take the rumours seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)