Claudio Ranieri (11 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know what I mean. Saying it in every post won't change anything. You should also blame those idiots who hired him. We'll have to settle for that 4-4-2 until the end of the season, that's the Cobolli way.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I said it from the start when they hired Cobolli, Secco and cie. What the f*ck do you want me to do? I'm cursing right and left since the end of the game. It won't gives me back Lippi or even DD, a great GM...It was a lost cause from the get go. Now it's up to the players to get us though this mess until the rest of the season and it won't be easy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fire his ass now and get it over with.

Mr. Bean is not a good coach. His record, from the years past, along with this year, prove it. So fuck him.

I couldn't really care who we replace him with TBH. It is like we have no coach anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Mr. Bean is not a good coach. His record, from the years past, along with this year, prove it. So fuck him.

I couldn't really care who we replace him with TBH. It is like we have no coach anyway.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You'll have to start from top to bottom. You'll have to watch American Idol or something till the end of the season because it won't be our fans that will protest in front of Juve headquarters to want his head. Only 2-3 cats showed up during that farce of a trial sentence was made.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002

Andy, the main problem is that the folks you think should fire the loser NEVER tried to build a winning side. They've always been talking about a "mid/long-term project". They didn't make any ambitious investment, except maybe for Amauri. Never had they imagined for example that a true winner like Del Piero would keep the team afloat. As they did admit, the team's results exceeded their expectations, whereas we'll probably be left to our frustration with yet another trophyless campaign. But hey, we're all the more likeable...Beautiful losers.
The hard truth may be that our Juventus has disappeared with the glorious Agnelli dynasty.

That aside, I'd like to see how CR will deal with the Chelsea clash.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Andy, the main problem is that the folks you think should fire the loser NEVER tried to build a winning side. They've always been talking about a "mid/long-term project". They didn't make any ambitious investment, except maybe for Amauri. Never had they imagined for example that a true winner like Del Piero would keep the team afloat. As they did admit, the team's results exceeded their expectations, whereas we'll probably be left to our frustration with yet another trophyless campaign. But hey, we're all the more likeable...Beautiful losers.
The hard truth may be that our Juventus has disappeared with the glorious Agnelli dynasty.

That aside, I'd like to see how CR will deal with the Chelsea clash.
:agree:

Sep 14, 2003
He's only bigging up the opposition, making them sound greater than they actually were/are. It is used to deflect attention away slightly from his own team's woeful performance, the 2nd such in a space of a few days.

I can't say the last 2 results were entirely his fault because IMO, they weren't. We just fluctuate, performance wise, too many damn times for my liking.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
andy we all understand your frustrations but calling him a cunt,etc will only result in you ending up accruing warnings,have let a hell of a lot go so far but i need you to take a step back, breath and then post something constructive,even if it is critical

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
At least he's identified the problem. Last time we were in crisis he didn't acknowledge anything and that's what gave me a feeling of helplessness and as a result i thought it was best that he was sacked. Now he's able to identify the root of the problem (we are conceding too many goals due to our shitty defense) and rectify it before its too late.
His coaching was not that bad. He was dealing with two injuries it was just bad luck that he wasn't able to make the subs he probably would have made. The team was solely to blame for the loss because we couldn't physically defend against their fast counter attacks and also because we pushed up far too much (not a result of Ranieri instruction).

But i will add that he needs to get rid of this off side trap, it was total bollocks the other night.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
and you didn't organize our team well , nuff said
if u read his comments about cagliari u think they are title contenders.... wtf

but nothing will change in the sommer... gobolli will still be president ranieri will still be our "coach" and secco will still be aaaaah at least he will be there

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
My review of the game:

bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine

MOAN

bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine bitch whine

MOAN

and of course F*CK SUCKO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)