Claudio Ranieri (26 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Душан;1879666 said:
Virtual,

when people say "I would do a better job than him" it doesn't have to mean "fuck,I won Serie A in Football Manager so he sucks".People often say because they are angry about something and you should not take everything so seriously and start talking about freakin' FM.

you are acting like a 12 year old kid...really.Having that stupid fight with Azzurri7 all the time.But what do you really want?To start a fight?Or just another chance to talk about football manager?I guess both.And what...you think you're more adult to talk that way?You just look more childlish by attacking him and having that stupid siganture (yeah,18...18 year old told you that).

Be my guest and continue posting about Football Manager,virtual.Maybe some day you'll win something there because you probably can't while you're obsessed with it. :pint:

Anyway,this is a forum and people can express their opinion no matter what they are based on as long as they are not said in some arrogant/offended way.If we won 10 out of 11 matches and Ranieri makes 1 mistake I can say why did he do it,even if we won and you should not defend Ranieri 24/7 and try to explain it or discuss about it.At the same time try to avoid using silly Football Manager thing.I agree people use FM sometimes to express their opinion about players which is wrong but you're exaggerating since you said it like 500 times.

When season started and we had that poor start I was one of the first who wanted Ranieri's head.Now I don't want him out since I think he's doing a good job.But even if I wanted him can't I ask something or complain about his subs?Even when we win I used to ask why did he do it,what's wrong with that?I want to know what people think about it and I don't want someone to say "people are biased and want him out,looking for minor mistakes he made as an excuss to sack him."People should get over it...I can't even ask anything now since someone will probably say "ah they think Ranieri should be sacked and start with "WE ARE DOOMED" thing again while I wanted something else.

So I won't post in this thread anymore since it's pointless and I know how will it end.I will be the Ranieri hater again because I just asked something.

forza juve.
This should be everyone's model for dealing with Chlamydia.

Print it out and tape it to your PC.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
..we lost the match in midfield and even if you put 4 strikers on, you can't win the match if you can't even reach them
that is exactly the point, their direct play was too fast for us

Everywhere i read about Trez, including juventus.com, they said that Trezeguet will not play. They said he'll make the list but not the bench because he still isn't even 5% ready to play a match.
How and why did he find himself on the bnch, i don't know.
i don't think ranieri brought trez to win the game, but to give him some match practice in a game that is lost either way

I repeat that i didn't see this match so i might be completely wrong. From what i read i can conclude that Ranieri set the tactics wrong, but i don't think he was wrong with the subs.
udinese did really well in making the spaces tight in their half, because everyone but one player (the striker) went back in their half, when we had possession.
we would stop finding a player to pass to approximately 30 metres in front of their goal and then they did counter attack very well.

they did hardly dribble (if not necessary) but only play direct passes and they ran into the spaces nearly to perfection, so we had no chance to intervene, because their players did have at most 2 touches on the counter before they played the ball on, behind our defense and there the lacking pace of grygera did make itself feel.
you have to say to grygeras defense, that molinaro was overrun as well and you know that he is not slow ! they just really played good direct counter football and so sissoko was of nearly no use, because they simple outplayed him/us and did not even let the ball get into a radius of 2 metres to our players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
One thing to note though, when the whole team seem to under-perform,
the coach certainly has a degree of guilt, direct (tactics/starters choices/subs) or indirect (morale/focus/fitness status) !

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the coach certainly has a degree of guilt, direct (tactics/starters choices/subs) or indirect (morale/focus/fitness status) !
afterwards you are always smarter, but you really could read in the facial expressions of some players, that they had no clue what to do against udinese ... this was easily seen, when they entered the pitch after the halftime break...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Totaly agree with you on this. Manager always has a degree of guild, and when the whole team underperforms, its even more on the managers shoulders. But who knows how things would have gone if not for legro`s mistake...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Does Ranieri ever get mad? I wonder what he is like in the locker rooms at HT or after games...

I can see him using the pre-match, half-time, and full-time "team talks" like in FM.

"Team: Disappointed(Question the Teams Passion to Win the Game)"
"Team: Angry(Expect them to win the match)"

or like today Team: Pleased(Go Out and Enjoy the Rest of the Match)

It wouldn't surprise me though if he asked his assistant to handle the team talk while setting his team "tactics" to all out attack and editing his formation:nerd:

I feel like he doesn't ride the team enough when its needed...but then again I am in Virginia and not the locker room

Mar 24, 2006
Does Ranieri ever get mad? I wonder what he is like in the locker rooms at HT or after games...

I can see him using the pre-match, half-time, and full-time "team talks" like in FM.

"Team: Disappointed(Question the Teams Passion to Win the Game)"
"Team: Angry(Expect them to win the match)"

or like today Team: Pleased(Go Out and Enjoy the Rest of the Match)

It wouldn't surprise me though if he asked his assistant to handle the team talk while setting his team "tactics" to all out attack and editing his formation:nerd:

I feel like he doesn't ride the team enough when its needed...but then again I am in Virginia and not the locker room
Lol, so many people obsessed with FM these days :D
yeah lol

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
AT the end of the day like many including myself said and believe... Ranieri has won nothing as a coach... Its hard to expect trophies from a coach thats not a winner...

Without a coach that is a winner we cannot be winners!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)