Claudio Ranieri (20 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I never played FM, neither did Snoop since he said that he doesn't play Computer games. But one must say this, he's really in-love with the FM thing.
so you never played a football manager games and still act like a absolute clueless alex-fanboy. that is totally okay, then you just invent your fantasies of how things in football work, without ever seriously kicking a football.

if people would not act like they knew something about football without ever being in a football team, it would not be necessary to mention this "fm" thing. There got to be a source of your funny theories of how football works and how easy it was for you to seal a transfer deal .. lame secco ... he can't do shit !/

one thing is for sure, you sound like a bunch of jobless people that argue about how bad the politicians are and how you would do a better job in their position, but you are even to silly to get a regular job.

it's always the same, if you have no knowledge about something, you invent your cool theories how it is supposed to be (in your fantasy).

Hand lastly his reputation here.
not bad, even judging some internet reputation system really shows how much real life you probably have :p
but that is the way it is, with brainless people, tell them how ridiculous their fantasy theories are and you will earn the negative reputation by them ... it's totally ok for me though, since i do not care about simple minded peoples opinion in real life, why should i care about it here ? trying to "hurt" me, with giving -rep and telling your friends to do that too just shows how much of a retard one can be ... so please go on. i wanna see if i can get a negative rep count ... keep it coming girls

i can't believe how long kindergarten children are alowed to sit infront of the internet-pc nowadays ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Virtual,

when people say "I would do a better job than him" it doesn't have to mean "fuck,I won Serie A in Football Manager so he sucks".People often say because they are angry about something and you should not take everything so seriously and start talking about freakin' FM.

you are acting like a 12 year old kid...really.Having that stupid fight with Azzurri7 all the time.But what do you really want?To start a fight?Or just another chance to talk about football manager?I guess both.And what...you think you're more adult to talk that way?You just look more childlish by attacking him and having that stupid siganture (yeah,18...18 year old told you that).

Be my guest and continue posting about Football Manager,virtual.Maybe some day you'll win something there because you probably can't while you're obsessed with it. :pint:

Anyway,this is a forum and people can express their opinion no matter what they are based on as long as they are not said in some arrogant/offended way.If we won 10 out of 11 matches and Ranieri makes 1 mistake I can say why did he do it,even if we won and you should not defend Ranieri 24/7 and try to explain it or discuss about it.At the same time try to avoid using silly Football Manager thing.I agree people use FM sometimes to express their opinion about players which is wrong but you're exaggerating since you said it like 500 times.

When season started and we had that poor start I was one of the first who wanted Ranieri's head.Now I don't want him out since I think he's doing a good job.But even if I wanted him can't I ask something or complain about his subs?Even when we win I used to ask why did he do it,what's wrong with that?I want to know what people think about it and I don't want someone to say "people are biased and want him out,looking for minor mistakes he made as an excuss to sack him."People should get over it...I can't even ask anything now since someone will probably say "ah they think Ranieri should be sacked and start with "WE ARE DOOMED" thing again while I wanted something else.

So I won't post in this thread anymore since it's pointless and I know how will it end.I will be the Ranieri hater again because I just asked something.

forza juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
so you never played a football manager games and still act like a absolute clueless alex-fanboy. that is totally okay, then you just invent your fantasies of how things in football work, without ever seriously kicking a football.

if people would not act like they knew something about football without ever being in a football team, it would not be necessary to mention this "fm" thing. There got to be a source of your funny theories of how football works and how easy it was for you to seal a transfer deal .. lame secco ... he can't do shit !/

one thing is for sure, you sound like a bunch of jobless people that argue about how bad the politicians are and how you would do a better job in their position, but you are even to silly to get a regular job.

it's always the same, if you have no knowledge about something, you invent your cool theories how it is supposed to be (in your fantasy).

not bad, even judging some internet reputation system really shows how much real life you probably have :p
but that is the way it is, with brainless people, tell them how ridiculous their fantasy theories are and you will earn the negative reputation by them ... it's totally ok for me though, since i do not care about simple minded peoples opinion in real life, why should i care about it here ? trying to "hurt" me, with giving -rep and telling your friends to do that too just shows how much of a retard one can be ... so please go on. i wanna see if i can get a negative rep count ... keep it coming girls

i can't believe how long kindergarten children are alowed to sit infront of the internet-pc nowadays ...

I usually thought you were little hyper dude with some quirks, one who has been exaggeratedly targeted or provoked from some. But MAN, does this post examplify what a frigging self-conceited clueless douche you are.

I was a temp teacher briefly, and man believe when I say, you are seriously more childish in your mentality then the 10 year olds I dealt with.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

what the hell was that all about. Maybe because of this bullshit you are not being taken seriously. They are only telling you that (-rep thing), because you are this sensitive, which is funny, seriously.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
tinkerman is such a retard. im not just saying this because juve lost, i said this from the beginning.
why would he put giovinco at striker? throw the guy on the left wing and take off nedved. giovinco's skill is wasted when he's too close to the net. he's a better setup man than goal scorer.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Terrible tactis and subs by Ranieri in the 2nd half. I can understand that he couldn't put a better starting 11, that was obvious, but when we are down, we can't really wait for the 80+ min to make a subs even if that meant risking Trezeguet.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ranieri is a limited coach and considering his limitations, he has done well so far.
We cannot really demand anymore, atm at least...

As for our transfers (summer+winter), i am convinced that he is only a pawn!
His biases on our left flank, could also be inducted too...

Neddy, DP and probably Camo too, are now one step closer to retirement, i m really curious to see where this club is heading.
We may bring some new blood next year, with an entirely new board.
Chances are, that CR will be replaced, for the new beginning!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Terrible tactis and subs by Ranieri in the 2nd half. I can understand that he couldn't put a better starting 11, that was obvious, but when we are down, we can't really wait for the 80+ min to make a subs even if that meant risking Trezeguet.
I disagree Rab, I really didn't see what options he had...he made a very positive move at halftime by getting Marchionni out of there...perhaps Momo should have been replaced with Ekdal or something, but the Trez substitution was not going to make a massive difference 'cos Amauri was still doing OK...we lost the match in midfield and even if you put 4 strikers on, you can't win the match if you can't even reach them

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Everywhere i read about Trez, including juventus.com, they said that Trezeguet will not play. They said he'll make the list but not the bench because he still isn't even 5% ready to play a match.
How and why did he find himself on the bnch, i don't know.

I didn't watch the match, i only read the post-match comments. I see that Ranieri made a very early sub and played 4-3-3. That's attacking enough.
If Trez really couldn't play more then i don't see what else could've been done . Maybe De Ceglie for Nedved, which might have been smart after all, but not really a sign that we're going for the win.
I repeat that i didn't see this match so i might be completely wrong. From what i read i can conclude that Ranieri set the tactics wrong, but i don't think he was wrong with the subs.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Giovinco playing as a forward was the worst thing, the only good thing he did is that he realized that, and put him behind the strikers at the second half, he was a little better, but not much. That because our attacks were organized from the side backs, and they were terrible (the full backs). And I agree, Trezeguet should have come in much earlier than that, if it was risky for Trez to play, then he shouldn't even put him on bench, or put him in at 82th. We can't afford to lose him for other months.. We should have strengthened the midfield, it was our weakest side today, De Ceglie for Nedved for example, that if he was on the bench, I didn't check.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I disagree Rab, I really didn't see what options he had...he made a very positive move at halftime by getting Marchionni out of there...perhaps Momo should have been replaced with Ekdal or something, but the Trez substitution was not going to make a massive difference 'cos Amauri was still doing OK...we lost the match in midfield and even if you put 4 strikers on, you can't win the match if you can't even reach them
Fair enough...and I actually agree with you that we ran out of options even before the match. But looking at the score, there's nothing more to loose out there, keeping Trezeguet till the last 10min didn't sound that right to me.

But anyway, I'm pretty sure we'll fix it next match.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nedved is Cron, Del Piero isn't.
Neddy will retire by the end of this season, or he will be marginalized.
We will finally bring his high profile successor anyway(Diego level)

Our captain is only one step closer to retirement and if we invest on Quaq or Cassano, as rumor has it, to partner Amauri, then he is likely to be benched. (stupid policy to add so many forwards if you ask me, but...)

Camo isnt that old, by two consecutive seasons of injuries, indicate smth...

Our old guard will step down, our champions, our heart. We will have to prepare for the next day and unfortunately we didnt bought enough starters to replace them, our team is full of mediocre subs. We either get some champions now, or make things rather "interesting"...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Fair enough...and I actually agree with you that we ran out of options even before the match. But looking at the score, there's nothing more to loose out there, keeping Trezeguet till the last 10min didn't sound that right to me.

But anyway, I'm pretty sure we'll fix it next match.
:lol: the craziet shit with David was that he had to wait for like 4-5 mins to get on...the ball wouldn't fucking go out of play!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Giovinco playing as a forward was the worst thing, the only good thing he did is that he realized that, and put him behind the strikers at the second half, he was a little better, but not much. That because our attacks were organized from the side backs, and they were terrible (the full backs). And I agree, Trezeguet should have come in much earlier than that, if it was risky for Trez to play, then he shouldn't even put him on bench, or put him in at 82th. We can't afford to lose him for other months.. We should have strengthened the midfield, it was our weakest side today, De Ceglie for Nedved for example, that if he was on the bench, I didn't check.
100%. Either put him on the bench to be able to get in, at least to play 20min. Or don't include him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)