Claudio Ranieri (9 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He must be trying to provoke Juve fans, as he knows the majority of us are against him.
i guess ranieri has an account here and laughs his ass off how you all act like pussys after you read his comments ...

it really is of no point what comments he makes if he delivers the points ... if he does not it's of no point either ...

i always thought that if i was a professional football player i would take absolutely nonsense everytime some reporter speaks to me just to make fun of the silly media and fans that over react every time ...

you just have to give people the chance to act like silly chickens that cry like babies and there will be enough that will completely make a joke of themselves ... just like some board members

we are doomed, you are doomed, everybody is doomed

Buy on AliExpress.com

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Yeah, that sentence from Ranieri was also pure BS. Nedved and Camoranesi come back to help out the defense all the time. So, Ranieri simply doesn't have a clue what the team is doing at the moment or what it has done in the past, which isn't surprising. He's absolutely clueless.
It's even more funny considering that he's the one who gives them those defensive responsibilities.

Or maybe he just told them: "do what Capello told you to do and we'll win the scudetto"? It explains why Gigli and Blanc are so sure we'll win it, he told them that he has implemented Capello's tactical system.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Please, please, fire this dufus and be done with it.
:agree:

It's even more funny considering that he's the one who gives them those defensive responsibilities.

Or maybe he just told them: "do what Capello told you to do and we'll win the scudetto"? It explains why Gigli and Blanc are so sure we'll win it, he told them that he has implemented Capello's tactical system.
From as far as we can tell, that's exactly what is going on here. The only difference between the two eras is that we look even worse.

Ranieri is on mushrooms. This settles it.

Someone call a substance abuse officer.
Or on a Fruity Pebbles high, or maybe Lucky Charms. Something a ten year old would bounce off the walls on.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Nedved and Camoranesi get caught forward?
even if they both do some defensive work do i have to remember you who "marked" the player who scored (the header) against us last time we played ?

and camoranesi does often just slowly walk back when he did get stuck with his dribbling and loses the ball because he took on a man too much ...

but i guess these juve glasses you all have on make it impossible to see that

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
even if they both do some defensive work do i have to remember you how "marked" the player who scored (the header) against us last time we played ?

and camoranesi does often just slowly walk back when he did get stuck with his dribbling and loses the ball because he took on a man too much ...

they do defensive work but they are not defenders to mark a player in the 6 yard box, they just help defenders not do their jobs

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
even if they both do some defensive work do i have to remember you how "marked" the player who scored (the header) against us last time we played ?

Well really, if the defense wasn't as brutal as it is (and anyone could tell you they are before the season even began), you wouldn't have coverage gaps and you wouldn't need 8 out of 10 players in the box, with the forwards pinching deep... that's simply bad football. They're supposed to help out, not do the entire thing.

As far as wingers go, Nedved and Camoranesi are pretty good about coming back. Are they perfect? nope. Should they both be playing every game? Nope.

Again, it comes back to Ranieri's poor decision making. Instead of trying not to lose, he should be trying to win. Frankly, I'm surprised he hasn't switched to a 4-5-1 yet with 3 holding midfielders... maybe he's keeping that "secret weapon" for Zanetti's return.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
because there is almost nobody in the team to create something except him
thats no reason for praising him for his defensive work ... if he plays cm he is often all over the place and doing much defensive work, but on the wing he did let his side open often enough ... mostly the situations when you all blame grygera to be rubbish (when he can't handle to play against 2 players)...

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
thats no reason for praising him for his defensive work ... if he plays cm he is often all over the place and doing much defensive work, but on the wing he did let his side open often enough ... mostly the situations when you all blame grygera to be rubbish (when he can't handle to play against 2 players)...
I'm not talking about his defensive work, I answered you on this: "he did get stuck with his dribbling and loses the ball because he took on a man too much ..."

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You mean the sort of pussy who calls other people pussies over the internet?
no,
the other sort of pussy that not only cries when someone do out them as pussy but also cry while reading every article on channel4, goal.com, calciomercato and so on ...

claudio ranieri would really laugh his ass off, when he found out what hysterical reactions every word he speaks to the media causes here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)