Claudio Ranieri (22 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The Fact is we are at te top of Serie A Table now.

If we can keep that till end of season , that means Scudetti :smoke:

Even if with style of play when vs Cagliari.

Win = always +3 point.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri Sets Bold Targets

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri was in highly confident mood as he spoke about the team's prospects for this season.

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri has been rejuvenated by the Bianconeri's winning start to the season, and appeared to be brimming with enthusiasm as he gave an interview to Sky Italia.

"I believe, no I am convinced, that this team will be able to give us all a lot of satisfaction," he said.

"Of course we are in a growing phase, so asking for everything is wrong.

"But I will say this: I am the coach of Juventus, a team that is used to winning, so we will try to do just that, regardless of what people may think."

Surely it will not be an easy task. However, the Bianconeri don't want to have any regrets at the end of the season.

"We realise that there are some great teams to compete with, but no one can stop us from trying," he continued.

"We don't mean to be arrogant, but we are Juventus, I have a team of players who are used to winning, I am a coach that wants to win, and we have new players who want to break through, so why not?"

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri wants to conquer Rome

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri is already looking ahead to Week 4’s crunch match with Roma and has stressed that he won’t settle for a draw.

The Old Lady have got of to a flying start to their top-flight return and grabbed a late equaliser against Cagliari in Week 2 to take their tally to six points from six.

This weekend sees the battle of the Bianconeri as the Turin giants host an Udinese side determined to bounce back from a 5-0 hammering at the hands of Napoli.

However, thoughts are already wandering to the biggest match of the season so far on September 23 as Ranieri’s men travel to the Stadio Olimpico to face fellow Scudetto hopefuls Roma – Claudio’s hometown club.

“I am the Juventus Coach and this is a side that is used to winning,” Ranieri told Sky Italia. “We are unashamedly going there for maximum points.

“I believe, in fact I’m absolutely convinced that this team can achieve great things and we are still growing through trial and error.

“The only way to get results is to play without being intimidated by anyone and why should we be?

"I’m a tactician who wants to win and I have a team of champions ready to do so,” he concluded.

channel 4

vignola

Apr 17, 2007
I like the way he's not talking much but holding low-profile and working hard. He's very experienced but came with humility, it shows intelligence. I think that he can be the right man for us now.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I like the way he's not talking much but holding low-profile and working hard. He's very experienced but came with humility, it shows intelligence. I think that he can be the right man for us now.
That's why I liked him, a classy Person he is, opposite of Mourinho, I hate idiots like Mourinho who just talk and talk and talk

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What worries me now is the attitude. Everyone is talking about Roma Vs Juve, although Juve have to face Udinese before they travel to Rome. Udinese's game is almost as important as Roma's. So lets take it one step at a time.
I would like our players' minds 100% on Udinese's game, so we can reach Rome with 9 points rather than less.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Ranieri also commented on the substitution of young defender Domenico Criscito at half-time. The Italy Under-21 international had a nightmare of a first half and was arguably to blame for both of Francesco Totti’s goals.

“Criscito did well, I took him off because he'd been booked and Totti kept taking him on. He is still young but he is a boy of value. We just need to be patient with him,” Ranieri concluded.

Goal.com

I must admit Ranieri is great when talking to media.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Ranieri also commented on the substitution of young defender Domenico Criscito at half-time. The Italy Under-21 international had a nightmare of a first half and was arguably to blame for both of Francesco Totti’s goals.

“Criscito did well, I took him off because he'd been booked and Totti kept taking him on. He is still young but he is a boy of value. We just need to be patient with him,” Ranieri concluded.

Goal.com

I must admit Ranieri is great when talking to media.
We just need to be patient with him

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I dont like some things of Ranieri do, but against Roma, he was bold enough to play with the the trident in front and , by all means, it was a succesful idea that can be give us good results in the games to come.....

Sep 16, 2007
That's why I liked him, a classy Person he is, opposite of Mourinho, I hate idiots like Mourinho who just talk and talk and talk

I really dont have anything against Mourinho.. but i'll say you r Damn Right... cos Mourinho Lacks Humility... and dats one key reason why Chelsea Boss or shud i say OWNER had him sent off.. you shud really see wat used to come out in d papers in London... OMG.. he rants and raves Gibberish all d time... ok fine if u and ya boss are having difficulties.. keep it in the Closets and talk things out rather than screamin it out in Public... but u know d good part is i love the way ABRAMOVICH reacted to all his pranks.. he just kept quiet and dealt with him.. dats d difference between a Man and a Boy... ACTION speaks LOUDER than WORDS.... To Mourinho i'll say No offence... :eyebrows:

Sep 16, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1448521 said:
Remember how we all came up with a bad thing for Capello's name?

It was Crapello.....we need one now for when Messina win against you so you can call Ranieri something bad....

Ranweewee?
Ranscary?
Ransack?
Ran-nut-sack?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well a lot of ppl saw the formation as a 433 against roma but i saw as a more of 4312

with Alex as a trequaresta, now he gets full credit for that.As he prepared the game very and the plan we was working well.

I didn't like the way he subs cristicio though, if hes not convinced then don't start him. He is just wasting valuable subs imo. Also its just destroying the young prospect's confidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)