Claudio Ranieri (14 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I had my doubts over the appointment Ranieri in the summer but so far he has impressed me.

In all 3 games he has made excellent substitutions, all of which paid of big time (Iaquinta, Molinaro and Camoranesi).

If he can get centre of the defence sorted in the next few weeks, I believe we can mount a serious title challenge and will definitely achieve a top 4 place.

Good start Claudio, keep up the good work. :tup:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Ranieri is good for this season, but I doubt he can take us to the top. I doubt he can win us scudetti or CL, that's just my opinion.. but if he succeeds to take us to CL next year, he definitely deserves another season!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ranieri is good for this season, but I doubt he can take us to the top. I doubt he can win us scudetti or CL, that's just my opinion.. but if he succeeds to take us to CL next year, he definitely deserves another season!
Like I say, I have my doubts too.

I have been impressed with him tactically so far though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri Talks Scudetto: Let's Take Back What's Ours :tup:

After yesterday's battling 3-2 win away to Cagliari, Claudio Ranieri was happy to declare that the wanted to snatch back the titles that had been taken away from Juventus.

After spending most of the pre-season playing his team down, Claudio Ranieri has put Juventus firmly in the race for the Scudetto following a hard-fought 3-2 win over Cagliari.

"Whoever wears this shirt and the boss in charge has to think about winning the Scudetto," he declared, speaking on Radio Anche’io Lo Sport.

"We are a side in the making. We have lost some great champions, but we are on the way and we have such hunger to win.

"Our objective is very simple: to regain those titles that were taken way from us, and show that we earned them on the pitch."

Juventus now sit at the top of the Serie A table, with six points from two games, ahead of Roma on goal difference. They could be joined by Milan or Fiorentina later tonight.

goal.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
easy Claudio, we just faced to relegation battlers. Keep your feet on the ground, sure be hungry for winning that title, but keep these away from media..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
this is the absolute opposite from what i want to hear from him.Humility is what will give us our objectives for the season, along with having clear direction. Its not CL place one day and scudetto the other.

i mean i would understand if he says it around Christmas and we didn't lose a game but not two games against relegation battlers.

anyway he has a big task to restore the team, as what we saw against Calgiari was just rubbish. Also another big task for him is dealing with the development of mimmo.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ranieri Talks Scudetto: Let's Take Back What's Ours :tup:

After yesterday's battling 3-2 win away to Cagliari, Claudio Ranieri was happy to declare that the wanted to snatch back the titles that had been taken away from Juventus.

After spending most of the pre-season playing his team down, Claudio Ranieri has put Juventus firmly in the race for the Scudetto following a hard-fought 3-2 win over Cagliari.

"Whoever wears this shirt and the boss in charge has to think about winning the Scudetto," he declared, speaking on Radio Anche’io Lo Sport.

"We are a side in the making. We have lost some great champions, but we are on the way and we have such hunger to win.

"Our objective is very simple: to regain those titles that were taken way from us, and show that we earned them on the pitch."

Juventus now sit at the top of the Serie A table, with six points from two games, ahead of Roma on goal difference. They could be joined by Milan or Fiorentina later tonight.

goal.com
this guys statements are almost as inconsistent as the teams performances

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
But the team has been consistent, they have not been performing up to par all the time. Right?
are your glasses broken or what ??

Go back and read the Livorno game thread where I thought we played a decent game

really, are you acting like a mod...you are looking for an argument at every turn

you just got married, right ?? spend a little more time in the bedroom, it'll lighten your mood

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
you mean you are a gloryhunter eh?
Nah... i like this burst of extreme prideful happiness each time Juventus wins..be it defending a 1-0 lead against livorno or a lucky last minute winner against werder bremen... i dont care how its done. glory hunter ? i think we all should hunt for glory as far Juventus is concerned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)