Claudio Ranieri (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Out of all the AVAILABLE coaches I don't see anyone able to do a better job than Ranieri. Consider me ignorant about football but that's how I see it. All coaches that can do a better job are occupied with other clubs.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If there's someone who's available it'd be Gasparini right now and I think he'd be a better option than sticking with Ranieri next season.

I wouldn't really like to see Conte getting the job.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Out of all the AVAILABLE coaches I don't see anyone able to do a better job than Ranieri. Consider me ignorant about football but that's how I see it. All coaches that can do a better job are occupied with other clubs.
By 'available' do you mean coaches that are currently unemployed or just ones that we could realistically get?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mourinho said he was not linked with Inter a month before signing a contract.

There's lots of talk that circulates the papers that I intentionally ignore.
I do ignore a lot of those talks but I believe this one because he did say that and plus, he was already here and I do think he'd come back if we call him.

If not then no, I don't think there are many coaches available but we still have time and someone will lose the job.Maybe Ancelotti or someone but we should be searching for one because I don't really think we'll get much from Ranieri, even with the new players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I do ignore a lot of those talks but I believe this one because he did say that and plus, he was already here and I do think he'd come back if we call him.

If not then no, I don't think there are many coaches available but we still have time and someone will lose the job.Maybe Ancelotti or someone but we should be searching for one because I don't really think we'll get much from Ranieri, even with the new players.
If someone like Ancelotti loses his job for whatever retarded reason then I certainly agree that it is retarded not to offer him a position.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course. Way before our game against Genoa I had a discussion with my brother and told him that Gasperini will be good for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)