Claudio Ranieri (20 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I hope so, my friend. :pint:

Look Kosova, let's analyse our situation. There are three big sides in Serie A whom we won't beat to the first three places in my opinion, they're Milan, Inter and Roma. Lazio are in a better situation when compared to us, but they maybe get exhausted due to European competition. Fiorentina are a tough side and they've already started to strengthen their squad. When we're much better than we are nowadays, we struggled to beat Palermo. So, what do you think?
I think you should take all that back and wait and see.. :)

You might be right... But I think Ranieri is gonna prove you wrong ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
New interview for Ranieri about some important things:

8- My coaching team will be Christian Damiano, Giorgio Pellizzaro and Riccardo Carpanna.
So his brought in his former chelsea gk coach pelizzaro. I think having the frenchman damiano is quite interesting he has been assistant with tigana and houlier and had bags of experience in EPL, although recently assistant at southampton. I dont know who carpanna is

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I think you should take all that back and wait and see.. :)

You might be right... But I think Ranieri is gonna prove you wrong ;)
Anyways, I hope we can lure some decent players to the squad and Ranieri will succeed to achieve what he hasn't achieved during his career and Forza Juve. :pint:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
As Secco made some comments on Ranieri joining Juve?
Very odd. You could see he had a blank look on TV, he looked uncomfortable.
Maybe Ranieri wasn't his man and that ain't good...for him.

Could he be the next one to leave?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

God ...that'd be so sweet...

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I wonder if part of Ranieri's acceptance of the Juve offer was a more English position on transfers, effectively pushing Secco out the door, seeing as he has a lot more experience and a better record in such things than DD and Secco combined.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

oh c'mon lets stop with these predictions.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think what we needed was a experienced coach, and ranieri certainly is that. I honestly didnt want Vialli, it just isnt the time, YET. It sounds so experimental, even if he was our player, it doesnt mean he would bring success and certain players might not have had the beliefe in him, (buffon). Its gona be a long summer but i think our chanses to keep some of our players are better this way(well hopefully :D), ranieri has expierence.

There were`nt that many experienced coaches free, i really wouldnt want to see ericsson here, houllier is overrated and we certainly wouldnt have gotten the likes of mourinho, wenger. (only lippi then left)

I would mention some other points though:

1. From what i have seen from tv interviews, when he was coach in chelsea, he seemed to be perfectionist in trainings! Some players have said that mourinho is not so demanding as was ranieri in training sessions, mourinho gives more time for relaxing. And players said that it was sometimes too exhausting and they felt tiredness before the match had even started.

2. Ranieri has always seemed to me more like a funny person than serious one, he lacks characteristics. I know some might say i am too rude with that statement, but lets face it, we are in a "against the world situation" here and i am not so sure if ranieri can cope with that kind of pressure they way the likes of mourinho or lippi can, either being very arrogant, or really the leader who takes all the critics firepower towards himself(during world cup and the scandals).

----
But i remember that chelsea played quite entertaining football unter ranieri (it sounds so umbelievable, considering ranieri is italian), but chelsea hasnt looked as entertaining since mourinho took over. Now i know we all want titles but we need a new type of game here at juve as well, after that dull capello period.

So in the end, ranieri seems to be a reasonable choice for this constructing period.

Its gona be a hard first season in A again, how competitive we will be depends on future signings, but other teams are growing as well, like fiorentina. and the likes of lazio are always hard opponents.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006

I will buy you a beer if he leaves us at once.
He is ,before all stupid,then inexperienced idiot.
Putting Balza on transfer list is a move of and idiot who can only wait for medical help.
Get the hell rid of him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
as a positive hes never really been given the chance to run a team without being under pressure so hopefully we could give him that chance.
there will be pressure, we need to be competitive and get back to europe, not forgetting how much attention we will get from media, what will give even more pressure.

He won't take any crap of Mutu or Ibra proportions either
mutu was signed when ranieri was the coach in chelsea

Ranieri will earn 0.8m €/year for 3 years + bonuses.

Ranieri: "You can't say no to Juve".

Welcome!!! :pint:
:tup:

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Has anyone realised that it was DD's Monaco that gave Ranieri's Chelsea the boot in the 03/04 CL? That aside, whats done is done. I'm willing 2 give the dude a chance. Scared as hell though...............

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I wonder if part of Ranieri's acceptance of the Juve offer was a more English position on transfers, effectively pushing Secco out the door, seeing as he has a lot more experience and a better record in such things than DD and Secco combined.
isnt that a big reason why DD wanted out, because he had no control of transfers ??

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I think we should have aimed a little higher, but all the good coaches are already taken. Ranieri has a decent record and is more experienced than DD. Ill wait to c which players we sign b4 judging Ranieri. DD's first signing was Boumsong, so Ranieri will have an easy time beating that.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
damn lots of pessimism is floating around in this forum, cheer up guys and girl just look on the bright side....

ask yourselves who were the options?? its not like we had a huge cue of world class managers waiting for us... LIPPI???? the man wasnt even committed enough to take over in the summer, hes a disgrace and i would also like to point our that juventus are the only club lippi has had success with, maybe claudio will follow in his footsteps....

Vialli would have been a waste of time and space, hes a terrible coach and hes greedy, he would have spent all our money and got us relegated.

Capello is a prick.

Sven is also an idiot despite enjoying a certain degree of success.

Also ranieri is a much better manager than DD, and also DD had never won a league title, so all in all we've done well out of this.

someone earlier questioned ranieri's ability to identify good players;
Zola, Lampard, Robben, Cech, Angulo, Albelda, Mendieta, Gallas, Terry etc.

and not to mention in 6 months at parma he allowed giuseppe rossi to flourish, so just relax people, let ranieri do his work, and we can judge him when the season gets underway.

and we will definately finish in the top 4 with a few signings, i cant believe some of the views that are being thrown about the place, i can even see roma slumping next season, fiorentina are good but they dont exactly have many class individuals and lazio are exactly the same, infact our team is FAR superior to lazio's in every department

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think Robben or Cech were signed by Ranieri and I do not believe lippi to be a disgrace but, other than that, I agree with you.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ReBel said:
RANIEIRI, THE MAN:

-- Ranieri's training sessions are known to be tough, while his style of play demands fitness and a strong work ethic.
for me, this may be the most valuable part of hiring Ranieri

IF he can get this team in the kind of shape that the EPL teams are in, with speed, pace, and stamina, then that would be a step in the right direction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)