Claudio Ranieri (14 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
what else should we do... he won't get fired until we r out of cl and 20th in the league
That's exactly what I've been saying since summer. Since then members were bashing and I was laughing at them as I am sure that all this will lead to nothing. I've been called at several times as a fake fan as I don't voice my concerns and I never will. It is just a waste of energy and it simply gets me nowhere. I am not happy at the results, nor the performance nor the decisions but it all ends here for me. No need to say more.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
GET OUT OF HERE!!!! WE DON"T WANT YOU RANIERI! I really appreciated what he did last season and didn't understand why he got bashed so much, but this whole season he hasn't done anything right and has a loser's mentality, please bring RIJKAARD or DESCHAMPS back

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Brothers, join me in prayer:

Dear lord,
I hope tomorrow that this thread on this forum will be closed as a result of an announcement by the Juventus board.
Amen

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That's exactly what I've been saying since summer. Since then members were bashing and I was laughing at them as I am sure that all this will lead to nothing. I've been called at several times as a fake fan as I don't voice my concerns and I never will. It is just a waste of energy and it simply gets me nowhere. I am not happy at the results, nor the performance nor the decisions but it all ends here for me. No need to say more.
sure it is....we can't do shit against juves situation...

May 22, 2007
GET OUT OF HERE!!!! WE DON"T WANT YOU RANIERI! I really appreciated what he did last season and didn't understand why he got bashed so much, but this whole season he hasn't done anything right and has a loser's mentality, please bring RIJKAARD or DESCHAMPS back
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)