Claudio Ranieri (5 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Don't bring nationality into this issue. It's not like someone is labeling Ranieri a derogatory word or something.
Well, you putting words into his mouth most of the time anyway. If you check your own posts from beginning of the year you were "all over him"
Re nationality, i just mention how you feel when someone put you in same category..

we are just mad on Ranieri right now, u can say the results are not what we expected and maybe this we could deal with. but when he says that " we don't need to change anything" and " we don't have to win" he just steped over the line. unless he is blind he has not excuse. stop the BS about not having money and Secco choices, Lazio Genoe Napoli Palermo all together doesn't match our budget but still got better players IMO
What do you know what he really means when he says something..Players are here to judge him (will not mention board cos i know what will u say)

funnily enough, it is part of the forum guidelines that we can't insult Juventuz members, Juve players + staff....wonder what happened to that rule...
I had few "glitches" only, but not for long time, and i will stay out of it..
But what about insults to CR?

I guess you can start bitching before even Napoli's game..as we dont have many players ready..

Should not we be little less insulting towards guy who gave us 3rd spot?

would love to stay longer but its 3.45...
gotta sleep, kids will be on my shoulders all day tomorrow..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The same stands for you and few similar to you..
Maybe virtual made mistake with generalizing posts from all Americans, but Im sure he did not mean it. However, some of you are very loud and provocative.

In 05/06 Alonso was 1st choice and started 48 games including cups etc.
in 06/07 he started 49
in 07/08, the year i was referring he started 23 games in total
this is the year when he lost place to Mascherano.
The only reason Alonso played only 23 games last season was because he broke his foot.

You stated that Alonso was a Liverpool reserve. That is not correct this season. Even if you say in 07-08 he was a reserve, that is not correct either because he was injured. It's ok if you think he's not good or whatever, but don't just make things up and then "adjust" your statement when you get called on it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i never said anything against someone that critizises anyone affiliated with juve

The part you don't get is, "Fuck Runieri"-Posts are no critic but just showing off that you are not able to communicate in a way that is widely known as polite.
i do not go down on that level and even if i posted "ranieri has a hat", there was more worth in it than mr. peebody writing "fuck sucko". it is sad that you don't understand that, so the only credit i can give you is, that you are from andys cool msn clique and are able to write postings with more then 2 lines and most of the time without name calling.
Are you seriously back again? What is this MSN click you speak of and how do I get an invite? So guys bash the coach when he messes up. So what? It's called life. If you don't like it make a constructive post saying otherwise, but here's the catch it has to actually make sense for people to listen to you. And "Go to clown college, stupid American" is neither constructive nor does it pertain to the topic at hand. Come up with some instance where Ranieri doesn't ruin things and where Secco makes good decisions. It's simple discussion.

by they way saying someone acts like a clown is not the level of name calling your buddies do... in fact someone who uses rude insults make you think these guys are retards ... so calling them clowns is more of a compliment and probably more than they deserve.
So two wrongs make a right. Baby, your math is all wrong. You can't go around writing people off because of their nationality. Many of these guys have tried time and time again to shed the American stereotype and have been successful. The you come around and refute their posts with your "go watch American football" comments and you expect them not to be angry? I see simplicity is not a fresh concept to you.

i guess you are not able to use the search function, if you could than you should search for the postings where i use the word american you would find out that i do not have used the word american in a negative way in more than 2 posts, so what "you are arguing out of your ass" (i guess that is the only language you understand, because that is what you are used to)

you wont find a post where is state i know more about football than every american ... so buy yourself new glasses
I'm sorry but you did have used the word American in way more than 2 posts. The fact of the matter is you and I both know the extent to which you bash American posters on this forum. If the beef was really between you and Andy then you would not feel the need to lump us all in with your comments. If anyone needs to search your posts is you, so you can realize how wrong you are.

The simple thing is that every time you post it seems to come straight out of your ass. I'm not just talking about your insults, it's really your posts in general. I don't know whether it's a lack of mental capacity or maybe you just don't know much about football, but you never seem to reach the goal of constructing a proper argument in your posts.

sorry,
you're a waste of energy ...

when i write "andy and his american friends", this is in no way racist or something, but if you are not able to understand that, than you should start name calling and writing smart "fuck juve board" postings, because that might be something that ressembles your intelligence

perhaps in a year or two you learn how the search function works and will find out that you are speaking complete trash if you say i do attack "americans" for their knowledge on football.
I'm the waste of time? :lol: That's me laughing at you.

No one ever said your comments were racist. They are nationalistic which is something different. I think they only teach the difference at Clown Colleges.

Anyway why would I start name calling? I'm the one who can come up with a somewhat intelligent argument when someone says something I don't agree with. You haven't read any of my posts. If you did you would realize its not about your "stupid Americans" comments but more about the methods in which you combat those who think differently than you.

Perhaps in a year or two you will use the search function and quadruple distill your posts through a smattering of languages. I think I suggested German, Latin, Spanish, and English. That way you may actually say something worth listening to and avoid the ridicule you so openly leave yourself to.

PS. I thought you weren't posting again til Monday. Did your "real" life fall through?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, you putting words into his mouth most of the time anyway. If you check your own posts from beginning of the year you were "all over him"
Re nationality, i just mention how you feel when someone put you in same category..
I will be all over Ranieri, because he's not doing a good job.

If you can't handle criticism of your supposed favorite coach, then perhaps this place isn't the right environment for you.

We can hold hands and sing "Kumbayah my Lord, Juventus is the best" all we want, but that doesn't solve any problems.

Truth be told, we do indeed have a lot of problems.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Are you seriously back again?
i actually drive a car, not a bicycle so when it does surprise you how someone can be that fast collecting someone from another city i assume you're only used to ride the latter.

What is this MSN click you speak of and how do I get an invite? So guys bash the coach when he messes up. So what? It's called life.
no, using insults against people that will not even read it (so it's kinda behind their back) is not called life.

it is called being a poor person that has no behaviour and is not couragious enough to tell people in their face what you think of them. if telling ranieri to "fuck off" is so important to so many, why don't they take their bike or school bus and travel to torino to tell him ?

writing something like that in a forum where the directed person will not read it just to be cool and accepted by all other poor persons which only know insults instead of proper language is again way below my niveau/level and so i will not even bother responding to something like that ...

If you don't like it make a constructive post saying otherwise, but here's the catch it has to actually make sense for people to listen to you. And "Go to clown college, stupid American" is neither constructive nor does it pertain to the topic at hand. Come up with some instance where Ranieri doesn't ruin things and where Secco makes good decisions. It's simple discussion.
if someone constantly writes "ruineri" there is just no point in proving something to them. in real life i would not talk to people who call others wrong/funny names to be cool either, why should i do that here ?

So two wrongs make a right. Baby, your math is all wrong. You can't go around writing people off because of their nationality. Many of these guys have tried time and time again to shed the American stereotype and have been successful.
there is no need in arguing here. i do not look on the nationality or the author before i read something, this is only something that you created in your mind with your unwillingness to use the search function to learn that you are talking nonsense.

I'm sorry but you did have used the word American in way more than 2 posts. The fact of the matter is you and I both know the extent to which you bash American posters on this forum. If the beef was really between you and Andy then you would not feel the need to lump us all in with your comments. If anyone needs to search your posts is you, so you can realize how wrong you are.
i did use the search function already on that topic, so from 5 postings where the word "american" were included there was only 2 in an offensive way and those were directed to andy.

i strongly feel that you do know how to use the search function because most of the postings you write seem like you hang on the search function 24/7 searching for "liverpool" and when someone here posts something about liverpool you come with your standard "i am a liverpool fan and i do know better".

perhaps i should do the same and register on a liverpool forum and correct everyone who writes something about juventus ...

but guess what ... most of the forum users there won't be interessted in overwhelming informations from juventus ... just as very few people here will be interested in your bragging about your "liverpool" knowledge.

The simple thing is that every time you post it seems to come straight out of your ass. I'm not just talking about your insults, it's really your posts in general. I don't know whether it's a lack of mental capacity or maybe you just don't know much about football, but you never seem to reach the goal of constructing a proper argument in your posts.
oh, perhaps that is in your own world, but if it is in this forum just show my insults, where i do actually start name calling and insulting others because they are american ... don't act like a little girl when i call some people clowns, when on the other side the people you defend do act like the last retards that live under antisocial circumstances with their cool "fuck/cunt/suck d*ck" and so on language.

No one ever said your comments were racist. They are nationalistic which is something different.
one definition of racism is "having a race-based prejudice" . . .
so if you say i do blast every american for their "knowledge of football" that is exactly that... in your eyes i have the prejudice that "all american don't know a thing about football" which is a racist attitude ...

but perhaps again in clownscollege there might be other definitions

if you want to go more into depth, feel free to do that in your next class ... i'm sure andy & co will listen well ...

You haven't read any of my posts.
oh, there you got your information from ... a crystal ball .. great !

If you did you would realize its not about your "stupid Americans" comments but more about the methods in which you combat those who think differently than you.
again you're talking nonsense because you fail to deliver an evidence that i actually combat americans or all that do think in another way ...

actually i had some nice arguing with cronios whom i learn to appreciate more and more looking at the growing number of people using "clowns language" (which is the term i will use from now on to describe the insulting trashtalk of your beloved friends)

Perhaps in a year or two you will use the search function and quadruple distill your posts through a smattering of languages. I think I suggested German, Latin, Spanish, and English. That way you may actually say something worth listening to and avoid the ridicule you so openly leave yourself to.
ridicule just like being a liverpool smart guy that registers on a juve board, because his liverpool knowledge is not sufficent to be acknowledged on a liverpool board?
... no thanx

PS. I thought you weren't posting again til Monday. Did your "real" life fall through?
first you claim you are not interested in what i do, now you change your mind ... feel free to ask me via pm how my weekend was and what it is to have a real life outside of the internet

Deal or no deal ?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You should follow your own advice for a change. You're such a hypocrite.
hey,
at least i can write in a foreign language without using your funny schoolyard insults . . .

if my words are really seen as insults, than someone should create a word for your rude language, because it clearly shows a lack of intelligence.

go on like this little boy,

i can sleep well with the thought that nobody in real life will ever take you serious with the way you act and talkt ... you will probably end up working at a place behind closed doors with no customer contact because you are not bearable to any company . . . but that is ok, you supersmart friends will still think you are cool because you know so many rude and insulting words.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Okay, we got you now, Mr. Intelligence.
that's fine with me.

seeing you can not understand the difference between an "you are a clown" (which is a very weak insult which only states that i do not take you serious)
and a "fuck off, shut the fuck up" and so which is more insulting and most probably embarassing to read for everyone who is related to you and is not on your low level of behaviour i will take you back on the ignore list and this will settle this once and for all.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i actually drive a car, not a bicycle so when it does surprise you how someone can be that fast collecting someone from another city i assume you're only used to ride the latter.
What? Are you trying to insult me by saying I don't know what a car is? :lol:

You really are a little boy, aren't you. :D

no, using insults against people that will not even read it (so it's kinda behind their back) is not called life.
Ruineri and Sucko are funny. It's not meant to be rude or insulting. You don't get this. It's obvious. The concept of making fun of life's disappointments is above you. I'm sorry for that, but I think you should pick up a book on irony so you don't get left behind anymore.

it is called being a poor person that has no behaviour and is not couragious enough to tell people in their face what you think of them. if telling ranieri to "fuck off" is so important to so many, why don't they take their bike or school bus and travel to torino to tell him ?
So you shouldn't complain about the manager unless you have the ability to go up to him and say it do his face? What sense that makes. You seem to have a problem with people venting their frustrations. Why is that?

writing something like that in a forum where the directed person will not read it just to be cool and accepted by all other poor persons which only know insults instead of proper language is again way below my niveau/level and so i will not even bother responding to something like that ...
How do you know people are mad with the Juventus board and manager just to be cool? Have you asked this of anyone or do you just assume? If you're just assuming then you really have no place to talk.

if someone constantly writes "ruineri" there is just no point in proving something to them. in real life i would not talk to people who call others wrong/funny names to be cool either, why should i do that here ?
Oh so you're too good to reply to people who criticize the manager. A little hypocritical don't you think. Whether you want to realize it, the words Ruineri and Sucko are criticisms. The truth is you are way too sensitive.

there is no need in arguing here. i do not look on the nationality or the author before i read something, this is only something that you created in your mind with your unwillingness to use the search function to learn that you are talking nonsense.
Oh exactly no need to argue. The notion of your "stupid American" comments was completely fabricated. :melayyanandmessi:

Just to please you I did use the search function and I've come to a conclusion. You're either crazy or a liar. I'm thinking you're a liar. You've posted many times calling people "stupid American" or go watch "American Football" whether you want to admit it or not or whether you meant it to be a nationalistic insult is up for question. The truth is you did make those posts, even the moderators took note of this.

i did use the search function already on that topic, so from 5 postings where the word "american" were included there was only 2 in an offensive way and those were directed to andy.

i strongly feel that you do know how to use the search function because most of the postings you write seem like you hang on the search function 24/7 searching for "liverpool" and when someone here posts something about liverpool you come with your standard "i am a liverpool fan and i do know better".

perhaps i should do the same and register on a liverpool forum and correct everyone who writes something about juventus ...

but guess what ... most of the forum users there won't be interessted in overwhelming informations from juventus ... just as very few people here will be interested in your bragging about your "liverpool" knowledge.
Son I did the same search as you and came up with different results. Only thing I can think of is that I'm just way better than you at it. If you want have the "Great Search Function Challenge" I have to warn you I'm a search button wizard.

So you're using my being a Liverpool fan the same way you use others being an American against them. I believe my point is proven.

Sure I correct people about Liverpool. I don't do it that often. This may be a completely different philosophy than what you're used to, but I am of the opinion that if you go throwing around statistics or making statements you ought to be able to back them up. And it is nice that they be correct.

I have no problem whatsoever with someone correcting me about Juventus history or facts.

Actually, I don't think I'm as bad as you make me out to be. I haven't been kicked out. Maybe I'm wrong maybe everyone hates me and I don't know it.

oh, perhaps that is in your own world, but if it is in this forum just show my insults, where i do actually start name calling and insulting others because they are american ... don't act like a little girl when i call some people clowns, when on the other side the people you defend do act like the last retards that live under antisocial circumstances with their cool "fuck/cunt/suck d*ck" and so on language.
:cry: What's the matter? I don't care if people say whatever they want.
What I do care about is when people like you do the exact same thing and don't realize it.

You don't have to use a bad word to say something mean. Calling people little is just as bad as saying fuck or dick.

one definition of racism is "having a race-based prejudice" . . .
so if you say i do blast every american for their "knowledge of football" that is exactly that... in your eyes i have the prejudice that "all american don't know a thing about football" which is a racist attitude ...

but perhaps again in clownscollege there might be other definitions

if you want to go more into depth, feel free to do that in your next class ... i'm sure andy & co will listen well ...
So you are saying that you're a racist? Why keep digging the hole when you can get it over with and hop in?

Again with the insults. "Clown college". Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Irony, Irony, Irony.

oh, there you got your information from ... a crystal ball .. great !
Yes I got it from a crystal ball.

again you're talking nonsense because you fail to deliver an evidence that i actually combat americans or all that do think in another way ...

actually i had some nice arguing with cronios whom i learn to appreciate more and more looking and the growing number of people using "clowns language" (which is the term i will use from no one to describe your insulting trashtalk)
Why do I need to provide any evidence? You're the one bringing the topic to assessment. Look you haven't brought any evidence that you know anything about football and no one busts your balls. Do you really want me to look though all of your posts, every single one, and post every time you've made one of you comments?

My insulting trash talk? Yes because I have insulted you every chance I've had completely with out any retaliation.

ridicule just like being a liverpool smart guy that registers on a juve board, because his liverpool knowledge is not sufficent to be acknowledged on a liverpool board?
... no thanx
OOOOOOH you got me there. I don't post on Liverpool boards at all. Nope. My knowledge is insufficient. :lol:

Just stop. You're trying to insult me and it's not working. Really you are RIDICULOUS. :lol:

first you claim you are not interested in what i do, now you change your mind ... feel free to ask me via pm how my weekend was and what it is to have a real life outside of the internet

Deal or no deal ?
Actually I don't care about what you do when you're not posting. But I do hold people to what they say. You said you had to go and "get your girl" and that you wouldn't be "answering til Monday". Today is Sunday. If I can't trust you to keep your word over a matter as simple as that, how can anyone believe a thing you post? It's not about me wanting to know how you're weekend was I just wanted to point out that you didn't keep you word.

How about we make a deal. You obviously can't keep up long enough to comprehend legitimate details of a conversation. So let's do this. My beef is not with you but more or so you're attitude, hypocracy, and general ability to deny the truth. The deal is simple. You know longer make hypocritical posts where the things you say are just as bad as those you're opposing and I won't call you out. This is getting long and drawn out and making you look silly has lost it's edge. So as you said in your post... Deal or no deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)