Claudio Ranieri (9 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
People reading this are laughing at you, Mr. Intelligence.
dumb people often laugh when they don't understand something...

that is no problem with me ...

i'm glad if people have a laugh or two ... it's healthy (and if your mind is not healthy enough to understand me, than do something for your bodys health while laughing)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Alonso is reserve, and it will stay that way. Do you think that Lpool reserve deserves amount asked for? Benitez will not play him unless players are injured, just like now.

What CR was saying, is that he is not interest in Alonso, but is he still? I guess we shall wait and see in january..
Alonso is reserve? :lol: What games hasn't he played in this season? The guy has 3 MOMs including the Man U game. Watch some football why dontcha.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Do you know why he was starting Alonso?

answer :Which 2 players were injured so far in Lpool??? one was Gerard...remember, he was injured , who else?
As the only Liverpool supporter in this forum I would like to over rule you. I've missed 3 games this season and in the matches I've seen Xabi and Stevie have started together. Gerrard only missed a single match due to his injury. The players forced to the bench have been Lucas, Plessis, and in two cases Mascherano in favor of a Xabi - Gerrard pairing in the middle of the 4-4-2. Just cause you make something up don't make it true. :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
even legrottaglie pointed out that there are team mates that do not give 100% and that this is the reason for the disappointing games so far, but i bet you doom-sayers do know it better, because you are some clowns college kids from america where the religion of the fast alonso is taught and nobody can be creative without a player who can pull of a amazing 2 assists in 4 seasons...

some of you should rather watch american football, perhaps you have a little knowledge of this at least.

it is so funny that every fan that can spell the word "poo" thinks he is smarter in terms of football, then a coach that is payed more in a year than most of you will earn in their lifes ...
Alright how many times did the American rape your mother? Once? Twice? Three times? I'm just wondering because it might help me understand why you have such a hard on for the American posters in these forums.

And do you really think you know more about football than a few Americans? You don't. These guys know way more than you and what's more important they understand tactical and managerial concepts way better than you. They understand that assists and goals aren't the only thing that matter in football. That there is a flow or rhythm shared by successful teams and given off by certain players on those teams. They can see that when Juventus plays they have no fluency or rhythm in there ball movement. Maybe they can see that better than you because of the drum played at half time in the American Football games. Perhaps you should take that up. You might be better at it. Who knows?

The truth of the matter is that you never bring anything to the table. You merely say "what do Americans know" "blah blah blah". And it's annoying. So here's a suggestion before your next post. Formulate an argument. Write it down in German. Write it in Latin. Write it in Spanish. Then in German again, so you fully understand it. Then write it in English and post it on the forum. It's still probably going to be garbage, but it will be more refined garbage.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
there may be a few, which is no excuse for the little ones here that use the internet terminal in the kindergarten

it's just annoying like the small kids that cry all the time, when you just want to relax traveling in the train ... in fact i was on three different trains today and in all of them there were some kids crying, running around, doing nonsense and the parents couldn't handle them and tried very bad to make them more silent ... the odd thing is, i open the browser, look in this forum and again silly kids crying around like "ranieri, you are silly poo" but sadly there are no parents that try to silence them ... because here it is daily business to read immature posts like "booo, ruineri... fuck off, go home" ... honestly even the silly kids i had to wittness today would not make such 3 year olds shouts ?

What is the point in calling someone Ruineri and Sucko all the time?
What normal person with at least average intelligence would say something like this all the time?
It just seems like a retard that can not discuss their problem in a mature way.
If these names are supposed to be cool or funny than some of you should get their head checked or see some psychiatrist. These behaviour often occur when humans with very low confidence feel they have to do something special to get recognition and laughter on their side, but who the hell would want recognition from a retard who would laugh about a word-joke that is made at least a hundred times a month ?

perhaps i should also write Ruineri and Sucko all the time, than i belong to the cool kids from the school yard ... oh yeah, that is soooo cool ...

it's like the thing these 11 year old young girls have for paris hilton, they like to talk like her "that's hot" ... but here it is the very smart posters that write like retards "fuck sucko .... whoohooo"
So do they teach simple in school or is it something you "just born with" in Germany. What are you talking about? When did all this crying take place? You have a psychiatrist in your future. Do they have those in Germany or are they simple too?

No one has ever referred to Ranieri as a "silly poo" on this forum. If you can't remember specific instances then you can't make specific accusations. I really hate seeing grown men look like entitle pussies. You need to stop this.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Alright how many times did the American rape your mother? Once? Twice? Three times? I'm just wondering because it might help me understand why you have such a hard on for the American posters in these forums.
hey, you did get the point in the last sentence ... congratulations ... i do not think americans in general are dumb. in fact i was on vacation in the us last month and there were no annoying kids and smart heads out there on the street. you seem to keep them behind closed doors well.

i just do not appreciate the way many posters do express their opinion (if you can call those "ruineri"-word-jokes an expression of an opinion)

i do generalise andys clique, because in my opinion the ones that surround you do speak a lot about yourself. when you are in the cool msn clique of andy, hey i won't even bother to try to explain anything to you.

i usually do not talk to people without behaviour and i also do not like to talk to people that do talk to such rude people.

And do you really think you know more about football than a few Americans? You don't. These guys know way more than you and what's more important they understand tactical and managerial concepts way better than you. They understand that assists and goals aren't the only thing that matter in football. That there is a flow or rhythm shared by successful teams and given off by certain players on those teams. They can see that when Juventus plays they have no fluency or rhythm in there ball movement. Maybe they can see that better than you because of the drum played at half time in the American Football games. Perhaps you should take that up. You might be better at it. Who knows?
as stated above i do not dislike the americans in general

The truth of the matter is that you never bring anything to the table. You merely say "what do Americans know" "blah blah blah". And it's annoying. So here's a suggestion before your next post. Formulate an argument. Write it down in German. Write it in Latin. Write it in Spanish. Then in German again, so you fully understand it. Then write it in English and post it on the forum. It's still probably going to be garbage, but it will be more refined garbage.
use the search function to find my posts and the longer ones will in fact bring something to the table ...

So do they teach simple in school or is it something you "just born with" in Germany. What are you talking about? When did all this crying take place?
here you may use the search function and search for the words "ruineri" and "fuck off" or similar ... you will surely find more than 100 postings that do not bring anything to the table without let us wittness the simple mindedness of the posters that barely get one sentence together without writing "fuck off", "we are doomed", "ruineri & sucko".

there are not few people that you seem to rate high that do those kind of postings and the only thing more mindless is perhaps the luckyluke postings just containing smileys

so you can fight on, i will think about answering on monday ... i gotta go get my girl (not the ones you use in your internet life .... a real one).

go on hating and flaming you brainiacs

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hey, you did get the point in the last sentence ... congratulations ... i do not think americans in general are dumb. in fact i was on vacation in the us last month and there were no annoying kids and smart heads out there on the street. you seem to keep them behind closed doors well.

i just do not appreciate the way many posters do express their opinion (if you can call those "ruineri"-word-jokes an expression of an opinion)

i do generalise andys clique, because in my opinion the ones that surround you do speak a lot about yourself. when you are in the cool msn clique of andy, hey i won't even bother to try to explain anything to you.

i usually do not talk to people without behaviour and i also do not like to talk to people that do talk to such rude people.

as stated above i do not dislike the americans in general

use the search function to find my posts and the longer ones will in fact bring something to the table ...

here you may use the search function and search for the words "ruineri" and "fuck off" or similar ... you will surely find more than 100 postings that do not bring anything to the table without let us wittness the simple mindedness of the posters that barely get one sentence together without writing "fuck off", "we are doomed", "ruineri & sucko".

there are not few people that you seem to rate high that do those kind of postings and the only thing more mindless is perhaps the luckyluke postings just containing smileys

so you can fight on, i will think about answering on monday ... i gotta go get my girl (not the ones you use in your internet life .... a real one).

go on hating and flaming you brainiacs
Now you've gone and down about he dumbest thing Mister. You replied.

You have done nothing to prove your point. Your post aren't any more "special" than anyone else. Do you realize that this is a football forum? And in a football forum what do we do? We discuss football. Sometimes when discussing football there is criticism involved.

This is the part I don't think you get. Even though Juventus is your favorite team and you love them, like any other team they don't always play to their ability. And that's ok, it happens to every team. You know what else is ok? Criticizing the players and coach when they don't do well. It's a part of the game. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you disagree and wish to discuss, that's fine too. That's what you do on a forum.

Now here is where you come in. Instead of coming on a quarter of the way decent argument to prove your case. You resort to nationalism and name calling. Referring to posters as dumb Americans over and over again, even though in most cases you haven't done enough to prove this.

You need to that a lot of guys on this forum know more about football than you and some of them are American. Get over it.

Assuming you don't have to prove your point because of your nationality is probably the worst thing you can do. Especially on this forum because no one has a taste for that crap. I don't really need to do any Juventuz googles because I'm a pretty avid reader of this place. I've seen all the suckos and ruineri comments you speak of and I've seen your replies. You've have no room to complain.

I could care less if you're going out with a dude, a girl, or a monkey. Do you.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
People reading this are laughing at you, Mr. Intelligence.
The same stands for you and few similar to you..
Maybe virtual made mistake with generalizing posts from all Americans, but Im sure he did not mean it. However, some of you are very loud and provocative.

Alonso is reserve? :lol: What games hasn't he played in this season? The guy has 3 MOMs including the Man U game. Watch some football why dontcha.
In 05/06 Alonso was 1st choice and started 48 games including cups etc.
in 06/07 he started 49
in 07/08, the year i was referring he started 23 games in total
this is the year when he lost place to Mascherano.

So he was sub last season..I dont follow Lpool not even close as you but what i said about him was true.

He's too busy trying to defend Ranieri.
I don't defend only Ranieri but others too. I defend even Tiago or Molinaro..But when you pick up on someone , than no matter what and how well they do , you will always slug them..

Yeah, bring Deschamps.. :crazy:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
thanks for reminding me why i lost every interest in this forum. It's ridiculous and sad that there are people up here who find a way to get onto the same annoying subjects (anti-america, anti-other-country, insulting juventus-people) in EVERY thread whereas one could think that at least in a fan-board like this, people should be able to get along more or less (since we're all here for the same reason aren't we?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)