Claudio Pizarro (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Rummenigge kicked me in the balls once, true story, there was a football tournament sponsored by Addidas for little kids in the American University of Beirut. He was the guest of honor. I had no idea who he was back then, it was in 2000. I shook hands with him. Later on he was playing with the kids and he shot on goal, me being very smart, was standing right behind the net of the goal and it goes straight at my nads. My friend who was watching this live on TV saw Rummenige waving apologetically to me, I was too busy in pain. and to add insult to injury, he's an Interista!!

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Rummenigge kicked me in the balls once, true story, there was a football tournament sponsored by Addidas for little kids in the American University of Beirut. He was the guest of honor. I had no idea who he was back then, it was in 2000. I shook hands with him. Later on he was playing with the kids and he shot on goal, me being very smart, was standing right behind the net of the goal and it goes straight at my nads. My friend who was watching this live on TV saw Rummenige waving apologetically to me, I was too busy in pain. and to add insult to injury, he's an Interista!!
:lol2:

Jul 28, 2002
Unlucky.:D

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
to get this thread back to its intented topic i dont think pizarro is that good.hes not a bad player but certainly not a treze replacement,not a natural goal scorer.
we can certainly do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)