Claudio Marchisio (19 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Claudio #Marchisio to 'Prime Video': "There is an obvious regression with #Vlahovic. He receives a very few passes and we see him very upset".

#JuveBenfica

[@AroundJuventus]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can we replace Nedved with Marchisio? Seemingly every time he talks, I end up agreeing with most, if not everything, he says. He should be in management tbh, if not coaching. He just gets it.
reactions/analysis and decisions require different skills. that's why top managers are paid the big bucks, and good analysts, well, not that much

btw i love marchisio, even if he doesn't scream leadership for me. i'd prefer chiellini and his big dick aura to take over neddy.

but if loyalty, intelligence (hey neddy), honesty and good looks (hey neddy again) are the top requirements for a juve vice-pres though... very few would beat marchisio.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
reactions/analysis and decisions require different skills. that's why top managers are paid the big bucks, and good analysts, well, not that much

btw i love marchisio, even if he doesn't scream leadership for me. i'd prefer chiellini and his big dick aura to take over neddy.

but if loyalty, intelligence (hey neddy), honesty and good looks (hey neddy again) are the top requirements for a juve vice-pres though... very few would beat marchisio.
Everything about Marchisio screams leadership to me. Look at how he was as a player. Everyone respected him and he never got too high or too low emotionally, just even keeled throughout. Thats what I would want out of a leader, especially in an executive position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)