Claudio Marchisio (38 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Claudio Marchisio says he isn’t a fan of comparisons as Manuel Locatelli gets compared to him.
He insisted the midfielder has shown he is a top talent since he was developing at AC Milan.
He matured more at Sassuolo before moving to Juventus in the last transfer window.
Now that he is in Turin, he will make a name for himself and there is no need for both of them to be compared because Locatelli is good enough to determine his own legacy.
Locatelli is the new Marchisio? Manuel is a great player, already at Milan you saw his qualities and Sassuolo has matured a lot. It has everything to become the pillar of the Juventus midfield, he has already shown his personality in the national team.
“I do not like to do compare, he will write his story and I’m sure it will be just as beautiful. Growing up in a club that works well from the youth sector to the first team is fundamental.
“Young people are a precious resource and can give a lot, it is important that they are followed from the beginning. I was lucky enough to grow up in Juventus and have an experience at Empoli to mature. “
Milan stronger than Juve
Source:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marchisio: “I think there was a lack of a solid project. Take Cristiano Ronaldo, was he the problem? He left, he scores, then the problem wasn't him. I believe that the right team was not built around Ronaldo."

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marchisio told La Gazzetta dello Sport

“I like some Roma players, but would love to play with Federico Chiesa. Everyone likes his coast-to-coast running but I also enjoy his off-the-ball movements,”
“He plenty of movements and cuts that I liked: I would love to sent him through on goal,”
“Do I have Donnarumma regret? Yes because Gigio is a champion and he would have helped to create an Italian core, which is always important for Juve,”
“Donnarumma, Locatelli, Chiesa, Bernardeschi: he would have been the final touch for a generational change which is getting near and will once Chiellini and Bonucci retires.”
Source:
https://www.juventusnews24.com/marc...trocampo-parole-dichiarazioni-intervista-red/

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Marchisio to Gazzetta dello Sport:
"Maybe it is in fact Year 0 for #Juve: it seems they found a balance but not the identity. #Verona showed that #Allegri & co. suffer from maintaining the rhythm; #Dybala is the only one who creates, but like #CR7 he can't do everything. 3 coaches in 3 years causes confusion."

"#Juve in crisis like in 2015? No, it looks more like the #Delneri team that reached 7th(): they were saying "Step by step we will get back"... Instead, we had continuous ups and downs. Once you go inside the negative spiral, it's hard to get out of it and luck turns its back on you."

[@SCUTweet]

May 23, 2013
2nd best player? Come on man!
I'm not talking about ability, but rather performance on the pitch. Aside from Tevez, who was superior to Marchisio that season? I personally vividly remember Marchisio being the standout midfield performer of that season and generally being regarded as such.

The following article also regards Marchisio as the best performing midfielder of that season:
https://www.blackwhitereadallover.c...dfielders-marchisio-pogba-vidal-pirlo-pereyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)