Claudio Marchisio (18 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
reactions/analysis and decisions require different skills. that's why top managers are paid the big bucks, and good analysts, well, not that much

btw i love marchisio, even if he doesn't scream leadership for me. i'd prefer chiellini and his big dick aura to take over neddy.

but if loyalty, intelligence (hey neddy), honesty and good looks (hey neddy again) are the top requirements for a juve vice-pres though... very few would beat marchisio.
I've said before I'd like Giorgio to combine his economic studies and football to good use and he our Sporting Director.

Imagine Chelsea wanting to sign one of our stars and realising they have to get past Chiellini first. And flip side he could charm the price down for any player we wanted to buy.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
No.
Way too handsome
All Agnellis look like creep.
Well except Gianni
He looks alot like a young Gianni... now imagine Gianni had an affair with some super model. Then you'd have someone that looks like Marchisio.

Not to mention the fact he was born to play football for Juventus. I'm convinced Gianni had an affair if not spunked into a tube and Marchisio was made in a lab with the sole purpose of becoming a Juventus player.

7c7b962511df49d9be774144b8fb23e3.jpg
gianni-agnelli-giovane-213247.jpg

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"I will not go into tonight's game.
I just want to complement @2DaniLuiz , because very few times I've seen a player, a foreigner, that important on and off the pitch at #Juventus
Always lucid, critical when he needs to be and positive at the right moments.
"

[Claudio Marchisio]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marchisio to Rai:

"To me the question isn't if the Rabiot action is a handball, but that there wasn't any covering. It's important to see how long it took #Kostic to stop the ball and look at the goal. The episode that should worry #Inzaghi is the very slow reaction of both #Dumfries and #Darmian, not if it was a handball or not."

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)