Claudio Marchisio (34 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man. Those were the days. Our midfield in that 2015 was as close to perfection as it got. We went from, arguably, the best midfield in the world to what we have today :sad: :sigh:

One of my favorite midfields of all time, that midfield was as good if not better then that multi CL winning Meelan midfield of Pirlo Gattuso Seedorf and Kaka. But we were toothless up front :cry:

And now that we have sharp and deadly fangs we don't have the jaw strength to kill a fucking mouse :cry:

This club is cursed mane

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Its sad to see him like that. He should go to a league where there arent many games to play and where he can take it more easy
Or maybe he should consider to call it quits. It's not worth it to keep on playing if you are getting injured all the time imo.

Move back to italy and enjoy your life.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Claudio Marchisio said he will “get up yet again” after the latest knee surgery that will keep the Zenit midfielder out for three months.

The 33-year-old Italy international’s career has been blighted by physical problems and since joining Zenit St Petersburg in September 2018, he managed only 15 competitive appearances.

His most recent match was on February 12 for five minutes in the Europa League against Fenerbahce.

The former Juventus and Empoli man went under the knife today and posted a message on social media.

“Dealing with injuries is part of the game. Continuing to be a part of it means getting back up on your feet every time.

“I will get up yet again this time, because I still want to be part of the game, and above all because, after this operation, I have run out of knees.”

Marchisio was ruled out for six months by knee ligament surgery in 2016.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)