Claudio Marchisio (84 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marchisio: "Could I see Icardi do well at Juve? He's like Trezeguet: a sense of goals that are out of the normal, but just like David it depends a lot on the team. He and Dybala would make an amazing pair."
Marchisio: "I remember his first game, the Supercoppa in China. He was on the bench, then he came in and I immediately told him: 'you stay in the box, because with the foot you you have you need to be as close as possible to the goal.'"
Marchisio: "Dybala? I think the world of Paulo. I really hope that he won't be sold, it would be a mistake, because there are few talents like him."
Marchisio: "Frankly, I didn't understand his choice to go to United where he had already been: I understand the money, but if he thought about an evolution of his career, then I would have chosen Spain."
Marchisio: "Juventus should get Klopp and bring back Pogba." [TS]
Marchisio: "One that I believe cannot be signed, Jürgen Klopp. I like his way of playing, he would do very well with Italian football. But if Allegri remained, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, because hes a coach who always wins.”
Marchisio: "Am I surprised to see Conte at Inter? No, he is a professional. He could have a strong impact...'bandiere' are increasingly rare & the same people who complain about this are then those that every year want to change 10 players out of 11 of their team."

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Marchisio: "Am I surprised to see Conte at Inter? No, he is a professional. He could have a strong impact...'bandiere' are increasingly rare & the same people who complain about this are then those that every year want to change 10 players out of 11 of their team."
Ouch Claudio, who are you attacking here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)